Wedding on a buget in Batesville Arkansas, Please Help!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding on a buget in Batesville Arkansas, Please Help!! Messages in this topic - RSS

brand958732brand958732Posts: 1 October 20, 2012
i need help i was trying to plan my wedding on my own but that has not worked, im in over my head.. i need help fast.
me and my fiance have picked a date of march 23,2013. We have also agreed on our colors of White and purple. We want to keep our wedding in the Batesville Arkansas area for our friends and family. im in need of a venue, a Dj perferably one who plays reggeton, and latin music. i also am in need of a floist and someone to help organize the set up of the whole wedding party. We are also going to be married in a church but we will not need anything for that ceremony. This is basicaly for our reseption only so where we can provide fun and music and have a great time. I would like to keep my buget under 6,000.but i will need seating for about 300 people. and i would like to have some kind of fabric back drops with lighting and i will need drapes for the chairs and tables. so please please let me know if you can help me..!
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 October 20, 2012
Brandi, yes I can help you!!!My name is lynne I work with Unique SIGnature Events. We are a wedding planning service. Shoot me an email with your contact information, and I can get you on track. Lynne@uniquesigevents.com
bloom929153bloom929153Posts: 3 October 23, 2012
Hello Brandi,
Congratulations on your engagement! I know exactly what you're going through, it's difficult to wade through all the details, but that's the reason I wanted to introduce you to our company, we are Bloomingdale Wedding Couture,an ALL INCLUSIVE wedding company with locations in the USA, Canada and the Caribbean, we specialize in taking the hassle out of weddings. The advantage in all of this is your wedding is planned, executed within your $6,000 budget, we offer (Florals, Table Linens, Overlays, Ceiling Draping,Backdrops, Cutlery, China, Cake, Photography, DJ) in three packages, our brides tailor the packages to their choice. Please feel free to check us out on http://www.bloomingdaleweddingcouture.com or on Facebook.
Another cost saving element to Bloomingdale Wedding Couture is the fact that we manufacture our own brand of linens and tablecloths so you don't have to worry about add on items in your budget. Our Team comprises a Wedding Coordinator/Consultant, Interior Decorator,Chef, Photographer, Cake Decorator, DJ
Please feel free to call us on 972-822-8535, we would love to earn your business! Kindest regards,
The Bloomingdale Wedding Couture Team
Guest November 1, 2012
Hi Brandi,
Congratulations on your engagement! I would be happy to help if you still need wedding invitations? I have a great selection of budget invitations in purple and white. If you are interested please email me at goodtimeinvitations@comcast.net

Thank you
Dawn
Good Times Invitations

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: