50th birthday party/ 70's theme Messages in this topic - RSS

50th birthday party/ 70's theme Messages in this topic - RSS

babygirl6
babygirl6
Looking for a venue to hold a birthday party in Kissimmee, Fl.. I also need a decent hotel to blocked around 10-15 rooms for out of town guest. I am not from the area, but I already have my room booked at the Disney resort, and others do not want to pay that kind of money. It is scheduled for May 2013. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Guest October 2, 2012
I would be glad to help you find a reasonably priced location for your guests and venue for your party. I can also assist with planning out the 70's theme to make it come to life. Please contact me if your interested for a free consultation. I can plan everything and have it ready for your arrival. My name is Nicky from Couture Occasions. My number is (347) 699-7502. Looking forward to hearing from you...
UniqueSigEvents
UniqueSigEvents
As stated there are several different venues to choose from in orlando/kissimmee area. I can point you in the right direction if I had more details email me info@uniquesigevents.com

Lynne

Guest February 12, 2013
Make a Led Zeppelin theme and hire The Hindenburg Project, a Led Zeppelin tribute band from Dallas. We have recently done some weddings and people love Zeppelin! We travel so check us out. Http://thehindenburgproject.net
TheDolceDesign
TheDolceDesign
Hi Babygirl6,

I am an event planner with The Dolce Design, a luxury event design firm working in the Kissimmee/Orlando area. I would be happy to help you plan/coordinate the event including guest accommodations. A 70s theme is such a fun theme for a birthday party! What is your guest count/overall budget? Please let me know if I can be of any help. I am happy to talk to you for some more information. Feel free to contact me via email/phone.

Best Wishes,
Sara Bacon
The Dolce Design
(344) 521-2254
sara@thedolcedesign.com
thedolcedesign.com
facebook.com/thedolcedesign

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: