Wedding on a Budget Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding on a Budget Messages in this topic - RSS

rust9950686rust9950686Posts: 1 September 30, 2012
I am in Edmonton AB looking for venue and catering options for our wedding reception.
I am also looking for advise on anything good within the area and things and places to stay away from.

Within an hours drive of Edmonton
Guest October 1, 2012
Every wedding is on a budget; some large some small. It helps to tell someone about what you intend to spend for a venue and how many people it would need to accommodate. Advice is not easy without that info.
Guest October 1, 2012
my budget is 3000 i want my wedding and the reception held at the same place i want it to be very special
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 October 8, 2012
I would agree with the first post, working with a planner is the best way to stay on budget and still have a nice wedding.

I can assist you in your search, I would need a little more details. If you would like email me at events@uniqusigevents.com

Lynne
Unique SIGnature Events
InvitationsandProgramsInvitationsandProgramsPosts: 2 October 9, 2012
I could provide invitations and programs on a budget if you like. invitationsandprograms@live.com
Guest October 9, 2012
If there is any assistance I may provide you staying within budget of your wedding please dont hesidate to call. Please check of my DJ website. We are located in St. Louis, MO www.adjmobile.com

Aaron
Office Manager
bloom929153bloom929153Posts: 3 October 9, 2012
Hello, we are Bloomingdale Wedding CoutureTM located in the USA, Canada and the Caribbean, we specialize in weddings on a budget, we package the entire event and save you the hassle of dealing with a myriad of suppliers. We offer many different types of wedding packages and you have a distinct price advantage, because we also manufacture our table cloths, overlays, napkins, floral centerpieces, backdrops and ceiling draping. Please feel free to contact us if you'd like a simple solution to your budget dilemma, bloomingdalewedingcouture@gmail.com.
Guest November 12, 2012
If you still need wedding invitations you can email me your wedding colors and I will email you free samples. My email is www.goodtimeinvitations@comcast.net

Thank you
Dawn
Good Times Invitations
www.yourinvitationplace.com/goodtimes
marta970765marta970765Posts: 1 November 14, 2012
wedding colors are red and gold
Guest November 17, 2012
I'm thinking of having an outdoor wedding in June 2013 at my water front cottage in orillia, Ontario. I may have about 100 guests (most just family members). I would like to have help with all table setting, chairs, decoration and catering. I would like to keep it informal and fun but still special. Could anyone have any idea how much would all that approximately cost? I would like to keep my budget within 5000-8000. My alternative is just simple banquet reception but I find that so boring. Please help.
cstan972161cstan972161Posts: 1 November 18, 2012
Im planning for a September 14th, 2013 Wedding in Destin, Florida. We have a 5,000$ budget and need that to cover Wedding ceremony and reception. It needs to cover cake, drinks, food, DJ, invitations and all decorations. Is this even possible? My guest number is 15-25 people. Im lost... We currently live in Texas so i need a reliable planner to help with everything from start to finish but still stay in budget. Can any one help?
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 November 18, 2012
Hi cstandiford00
Here's a listing on google. give each a call. I think for 25 folks, $5000 is good enough. The average plate costs about $50 per person including drinks (varies from wine, beer, soda and perhaps a champagne toast). You could have a signature cocktail for the guests as opposed to a full open bar to save money. A cake should be included or any venue will have a planning person whom can get the details for you and preferred vendors such as photographers, florists and bakeries.

I do invites, favors, save the dates, welcome banner, menu cards and etc and am offering a 50% off sale for 2013. You should order at least 6 months before wedding to have everything on time. Contact me if you are interested at mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com

good luck to you!!!

Best - Llise

10 Harbor Boulevard
Destin
(850) 337-8100
Emerald Grande
www.emeraldgrande.com/
Score: 14 / 30 - 17 Google reviews
307 Kelly Plantation Drive
Destin
(850) 650-7600
Kelly Plantation Golf Club
kellyplantationgolf.com/layout9908d.html?...
Score: 23 / 30 - 20 Google reviews
1180 Scenic Highway 98
Destin
(850) 543-9204
Yours Truly Weddings
www.yourstrulyweddings.net/
Score: 24 / 30 - 15 Google reviews
2 Industrial Park Lane c-8
Destin
(850) 837-6595
RSVP Weddings
www.rsvpdestin.com/