Looking for an affordable venue in Brooklyn, NY Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking for an affordable venue in Brooklyn, NY Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Brooklyn, NY September 30, 2012
My husband and I are getting married by church for our 10th anniversary and are looking to have a party but of course with two kids it is important to stay within budget!!

40-50 is definitely perfect if it includes taxed and gratuity...I've called a couple of places but they are in Queens, I'm looking for something in Brooklyn-close to everyone's home they can take a cab home instead of driving.

Any help?
CoutureOccasions
CoutureOccasions
Will you be interested in having a place and caterer separate. I'm an event planner and definitely can help you find something. I don't mind talking to you and finding out your needs and how I can help you. Give me a call if interested in talking about it. There's no charge to consult. (347) 699-7502 my name is Nicky. Company is Couture Occasions. http://www.facebook.com/#!/couture.occasions
No harrassing calls just a free consultation.
Moody989463
Moody989463
Hi my name is michelle i have a drive and passion for helping couples, brides in making their event memorable. i also live in the downtown brooklyn area and there are soooo many hotspots that are very attractive to the eye as well as affordable feel free to contact me in helping you plan your event. consultations are free my email address is moodymichelle3@gmail.com look forward to hearing from you
MyBelovedNYC10036
MyBelovedNYC10036
Hi, yes, check out Buckley's. To save money, have a breakfast/brunch there. The place is elegant and lovely and the food is fantastic. They include everything with your menu. I think the cost would be about $33 per person plus gratuity for the staff, though I would recommend a buffet with a lot of breakfast foods to save money. You can do a toast with a mimosa (OJ and chamnpagne) to save money and have an earlier affair, say at 11:30 am after your morning church wedding. I can help you if you wish and can also design your invites and thank gifts at a very reasonable price as well as photography. I'm in NYC and brooklyn is not too far for me. Check out the venue at: http://www.buckleyscaterers.com/brunch-cater.html You can email me for any questions. I provide a host of wedding services and am able to share my resources with Eventective brides. Good luck with everything. mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: