The Right Restaurant Can Be An Ideal Meeting Space Messages in this topic - RSS

The Right Restaurant Can Be An Ideal Meeting Space Messages in this topic - RSS

lance567795lance567795Posts: 1 September 20, 2012
We held a planning meeting for our sales and loss control groups at Traditions restaurant in Tyler, and we found this type of venue to be perfect. Not only did we not have to worry about outside catering, each attendee had their choice of meals from an extensive menu of options. In addtion, the private meeting space we were provided was both relaxing and functional. I would highly recommend this type of setting for your next corporate event or planning session.
Guest September 20, 2012
Do you have the guest room?
Guest September 21, 2012
Thanks for the shout out! We do exactly that here at the Stacks Rest. & Steam Plant Brewing in SPokane, WA!
www.steamplantspokane.com
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 351 September 29, 2012
Lance,

It sounds like you had a great event. You probably saved a lot of money also. Having professional meetings and events at local restaurants is often the ideal choice, especially if they offer free parking, a free quality meeting room, the staff is prepared to work around your meeting agenda, the venue allows plenty of time for setup and packing up and allows each of your guests to order off of the menu at regular restaurant prices.

My recommendation if all goes well is to tip the staff very generously... above the minimum tip which the restaurant may recommend... Providing quality service at these types of events is a lot of work.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, Ph. D.
Education By Entertainment
AweinerwsAweinerwsPosts: 6 December 14, 2012
I agree that for any type of corporate meetings, a quite and relaxing atmosphere is a must. The type of location you mentioned sounds too good for such meetings. I simply wish such meeting locations are available in every country.

I guess if you hire a reliable and experienced event planner, then with the help of his various event planning programs, he can definitely come up with such locations for corporate meetings.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: