Sweet 16 HELP! Messages in this topic - RSS

Sweet 16 HELP! Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest September 11, 2012
I need ideas for different locations for a 16 party. it will be after 7 and its a "dance party" we have our own dj, we just need a decent sized inside place to rent for 100-150 dollars for about 3-4 hours!
kylidkylidPosts: 1 September 11, 2012
in the concord, salisbury and kannapolis, NC. areas
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 September 11, 2012
Most reception places are going to cost in the 400-1,000 range. Depending on how many people you are planning, look into apartment complexes that have larger game rooms they might clear out space and rent for that amount. If you want to have a party by a pool, a park might rent that for your budget. Look into churches they might rent their hall. Realistically your budget might need to increase to 300-500.

Hope this helps

Lynne
www.uniquesigevents.com
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 September 18, 2012
Check out party space in local churches, Elks Lodges, VWF halls, Knights of columbus Halls, Colleges, and smaller eateries who may give you a deal on a slow night. Most have tables, chairs, closets, bathrooms and you just bring in your own food and liquor. For bars, pubs and small eateries, you would most definitely have to use their food and alcohol.

I specialize in Sweet 16 print design and can offer you a great package for 50% off:

* 50 invitations with envelopes and return address labels
* Magnet favor (50)
* Candy box with ribbon and candy (up to 50)
* FREE Welcome Banner
All come with photo of the birthday girl. Regularly $500, now $200

Let me know if I can help you!
mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com
646 684 4294

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: