Staten Island Party Venues Messages in this topic - RSS

Staten Island Party Venues Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest August 29, 2012
www.thegallerybanquethall.com This is where you should be hosting your next party.
718-273-2200 or Event coordinator James 347-466-1258 James just completed a six figure renovation of the Party Hall. Hardwood flooring, Porcelain tile, Wet Bar, State of the Art Surround Sound and Central Stereo " No need for a DJ" Five Streaming 50inch Plasma TVs, Solid cherry wood doors and moulding throughout, outdoor garden/smokers lounge, and much much more. Call or email James250r@yahoo.com
Guest August 29, 2012
The Gallery Banquet Hall Sounds pretty hott !!!! Can someone post some pictures
Guest August 29, 2012
There are probabaly some photos on their website www.thegallerybanquethall.com
thega933402thega933402Posts: 1 August 29, 2012
Come in and see the Party Facility. We welcome customers any time. We can assist you in acheiving the perfect party atmosphere that your guests wont forget
Guest August 29, 2012
I just went on the Gallery website and looked at the pics. It looked pretty good. GOing to set up an appointment to go there. Thanks to all
Guest August 30, 2012
I just bought tickets to the Halloween Gala at the gallery for October 26, 2012 . I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the place. It is gorgeous... I am excited If you wanna go Check it out and call them www.thegallerybanquethall.com or call their owner James 347-466-1258
Guest August 30, 2012
Has anyone in this forum had a party at " The Gallery Banquet Hall " yet. I am going to give them a call and check on dates
Guest July 13, 2013
The hall is brand new, Really high end and classy. ITs a must see. i found alot of pictures on their website www.thegallerypartyroom.com
Guest July 13, 2013
The hall is a popular spot
Guest Gallery Party Room October 30, 2013
I have been there before and the Place is amazing

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: