Sweet 16 - Mississauga, ON, Canada Messages in this topic - RSS

Sweet 16 - Mississauga, ON, Canada Messages in this topic - RSS

toveyb
toveyb
Hi There,

I am trying to find out the best way to go about the venue and menu for my daughter's Sweet 16. I would like to have a buffet style: mixture of canadian and carribben cuisine.

Does anyone know of a venue that can either do this menu or will allow me to bring me the food from an outiside caterer, but they provide everything else, tableware, flatware, decorations, etc.

If this is not feasible, can someone recommend a community hall in Mississauga, ON that has a ktichen that I could either get the caterer on site or even be able to bring the food in if I end up having to get it delivered.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Tovey
MGMBANQUET1
MGMBANQUET1
toveyb wrote:
Hi There,
Hello
Thanks you for inquiring about our service.

Our venue is a brand new place. Our grand opening is September 15.

As for packages our wedding package they be starting from $55-$85 per person.

On our grand opening you will be meet with our head cater/ chef. And also other vendors we will be working with.

We also allowed you to bring in outside caters as well.

Hall rental on its own is $2500. Grand open special is $$1500When you bring in your own cater.
I am trying to find out the best way to go about the venue and menu for my daughter's Sweet 16. I would like to have a buffet style: mixture of canadian and carribben cuisine.

Does anyone know of a venue that can either do this menu or will allow me to bring me the food from an outiside caterer, but they provide everything else, tableware, flatware, decorations, etc.

If this is not feasible, can someone recommend a community hall in Mississauga, ON that has a ktichen that I could either get the caterer on site or even be able to bring the food in if I end up having to get it delivered.

Kind Regards,

Tovey

Guest August 27, 2012
you might want to check with Burnhamthorpe Community Centre Is a convenient place to host your next event, whether it is an intimate gathering or a large social, this centre is ideal for wedding receptions, dance rehearsals, meetings or workshops, call 905-615-4100 for more information.
toveyb
toveyb
MGMBANQUET1 wrote:
toveyb wrote:
Hi There,
Hello
Thanks you for inquiring about our service.

Our venue is a brand new place. Our grand opening is September 15.

As for packages our wedding package they be starting from $55-$85 per person.

On our grand opening you will be meet with our head cater/ chef. And also other vendors we will be working with.

We also allowed you to bring in outside caters as well.

Hall rental on its own is $2500. Grand open special is $$1500When you bring in your own cater.

Kind Regards,

Tovey

Guest November 27, 2012
Hi
The Ice Sculpture is also better option for the decoration. It makes your event more memorable and you never forget it. Ice Sculptures are also available in different shapes and sizes. You can get more information related Ice Sculpture at our site festiveice.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: