QUINCEAÑERA, please help... (Austin/Round Rock area) Messages in this topic - RSS

QUINCEAÑERA, please help... (Austin/Round Rock area) Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest August 24, 2012
Hello all,

I know there is still a long time for my daughters Quince (June 22, 2013) but I'm really worried about all of the expenses this may cause. I really don't have any savings and my daughter really wants a party. Dad is not in the picture (story of our lives) & step dad really doesn't show very much interest. I can't do this on my own with a low paid job and no saving of any kind. First of all I need a place to celebrate this event cheap but nice. Also a buffet would be great. I don't have nothing, I mean nothing for this party. I assume that the first thing we need to have in order to organize a Quince is the place and the food, and music.

Please guys, I really appreciate all the input and help you can give me.

Thanks,

Michelle
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 August 24, 2012
You will be fine, the first thing you need to do is set a budget, no matter how big or small set something that you think you can manage. Once that is set find a planner, they will help you save money while giving your daugher the quince she is dreaming of. Be prepared to do a lot of decorations yourself this can be fun and a great way to bond. If you need any help or guidance I am an email a way. Lynne@uniquesigevents.com

Lynne Covington
www.uniquesigevents.com
AveryFlynnMagicAveryFlynnMagicPosts: 22 August 24, 2012
Where are you located
ladyblue1971ladyblue1971Posts: 4 August 24, 2012
I'm located in Austin (surrounding) , Texas.
ladyblue1971ladyblue1971Posts: 4 August 25, 2012
where can I make invitations and print them out in my house?
merca186951merca186951Posts: 1 August 28, 2012
Use youtube.com to learn to do everything. you can learn to make your own invitations, but that can sometimes get expensive too. I normally send my clients to Joanns or michaels or hobby lobby always with a 40 or 50% off coupon to save. Print them on your own printer at home just use the color of ink she is using in her theme. I can tell so many ways to safe money email me anytime @ mercadoeventcenter@yahoo.com
ladyblue1971ladyblue1971Posts: 4 August 28, 2012
OMG, thanks and yes I will be going to different stores and check that out...wink
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 September 7, 2012
I specialize in low-cost but great quality flat digital invitations. If you send me a photo, color and them, I can send you a proof and if you approve, we can put together a package including invites, envelopes, banner, thank you cards and favors. All for much less than you think!!!!

Email me at: mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com
Best of luck in your planning!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: