Corporate Retreat ideas needed in northeast Messages in this topic - RSS

Corporate Retreat ideas needed in northeast Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest New York, NY August 23, 2012
We are a small company, about 28 people, and are looking for a place to do a retreat. We had previously found some small resorts, where we basically had run of the place. This is becoming harder and harder to find for a group our size. Of course, this is what management is used to now, and would love to recreate this somewhere fairly close to NYC (within 2 hour drive or so).

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Guest August 23, 2012
if you're looking for a place in Midtown Manhattan, check out Sentry Centers at sentrycenters.com
Guest August 23, 2012
Hi, some small venues in and near New York City where you feel like you "own" the place are as follows:
The Chatwal, 5 Star Luxury Hotel sleeps 83.
The Greenwich Hotel, 5 Star Hotel sleeps 88.
If you are interested in hearing about other properties, maybe less expensive, please contact me. I would be happy to assist you. I'm a FREE hotel broker. kjacoby@helmsbriscoe.com
Guest August 23, 2012
The Emerson Resort and Spa near Woodstock, NY sleeps 75 to 85 also. In fact, I'm holding a retreat for women 50 and up (first-ever) this October. We are promised the run of the place if we sell out. Beautiful accommodations, great staff, gorgeous setting. Secluded. Feel free to contact me for more particulars. Ann Baker, ann@womenatwoodstock.com or 213-785-8835. Website for event: http://womenatwoodstock.com
Guest August 23, 2012
We are a B&B that holds retreat type events. We can accommodate 28 for events. Our B and B sleeps 10. there is a Hampton down the street and people utilize that facility for sleeping accomodations over ten and then they use our facility for events during the day. Our site is www.salemcreeksideinnevents.com
Guest August 23, 2012
Sorry we are located in bensalem PA.
Guest August 23, 2012
If you need a little entertainment to go along with your retreat, check out JerseySinger.com for variety of talents that will fit the needs of your crowd.
leaderspeakleaderspeakPosts: 1 August 30, 2012
You might consider a historical retreat in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.. Amtrak serves this city and only minutes from the Appalachian Trail, Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers, Washington, DC and the famed 184-mile long "tow path" .. biking, hiking, ziplining, camping, river rafting and more.... also a great venue for historical re-enactments and team building... hope this helps.
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 335 August 30, 2012
You might want to check out the Griswold Inn in Essex, CT. It is a historic Inn with 30+ rooms and is just about 2 hours from NYC. I have not been there in years, but it was nice when I was there. (I would enjoy doing an Education By Entertainment program for you as part of your program.)

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro
Education By Entertainment
convictoriaconvictoriaPosts: 3 October 7, 2012
Concierge & Events by Victoria is a full service event agency specializing in the production and management of corporate and social events, luxury travel experiences, marketing services and corporate concierge programs. With offices throughout the United States and an international network of resources. Visit our their site http://www.conciergebyvictoria.com
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 November 18, 2012
Try:
http://www.baileyfarms.org/
http://www.doralarrowwood.com/meetings/team-building

I would also recommend having a health martial artist come for a weekend to do an anti-stress seminar with classes and individual attention. Works wonders - I hired him for my company's retreat. Check out www.wushentao.com
babyre2babyre2Posts: 5 November 21, 2012
7Hill Productions specializes in this sort of venue research and they do it free of charge to the client. I have had great success in the amount of money and ammenities they have been able to negotiate for me and my other business friends. They do this service domestically and internationally. Give them a call at 951.242.7767
Guest November 14, 2013
Hi we can accomodate your retreat and help with all the planning. We are locating on the Chesapeake Bay overlooking Annapolis, MD. Please feel free to call me anytime at 410-320-5910. Thanks, Gina Lucente SilverSwanBayside
rjh171084752rjh171084752Posts: 1 Trenton, NJ November 18, 2013
there is a place that is about 2 hours north of the city , if you needed info and website . I did a event there and we had the whole place .

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: