Looking for a corporate meeting venue in Canada Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking for a corporate meeting venue in Canada Messages in this topic - RSS

BasilMathewsBasilMathewsPosts: 1 August 16, 2012
I am in the hunt for a perfect venue to conduct a business meeting in Toronto, Canada with my clients and share holders. As it needs to club up the officials of various countries, the meeting should be highly noble. So, if anybody is aware of good event makers, please share your ideas.
babyre2babyre2Posts: 5 August 16, 2012
I have a database full of fantastic venues in Canada and would love to assist you in finding your perfect venue. Feel free to give me a call at 951-242-7767 or send an email to ricci1_hill@yahoo.com
sophiebensophiebenPosts: 4 August 17, 2012
If you are searching for a good corporate meeting menu, then it is Capitol Event Theatre you should include in your search list. It is one of the famous and spectacular event spaces in entire Canada. You can make the meeting hall according to your desire. They will definitely organize all the amenities associated with it. For learning more about their specialties and the types of services provided just use their official website of http://www.capitolevents.ca/corporate-event.php
smithleeds42smithleeds42Posts: 2 September 11, 2012
BasilMathews wrote:
I am in the hunt for a perfect venue to conduct a business meeting in Toronto, Canada with my clients and share holders. As it needs to club up the officials of various countries, the meeting should be highly noble. So, if anybody is aware of good event makers, please share your ideas.

Capitol Events Theater worked great for us. Our's was a grand business conference venue where around more than 200 guests arrived and the venue was organized well with essential decorations, lights and sounds. I think you want to consider these guys.
amandascott51amandascott51Posts: 5 September 17, 2012
BasilMathews wrote:

Three months before, we had organized a conference with Le Jarden’s Conference and event center. The venue created a modern and professional feel. Everyone there was surprised with the interior décorations. I would suggest these guys for any corporate meeting venues.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: