Wedding on a BUDGET!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding on a BUDGET!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Atlanta, GA November 3, 2013
I'm in the same boat as you, planning a wedding on a budget in Atlanta, GA!
+1 link
orangeblossomorangeblossomPosts: 44 November 12, 2013
please contact on 727-822-6129 they will help you.....

Randall Jamieson
candi1083218candi1083218Posts: 1 November 13, 2013
Hi my name is Candice we are lookin for an inexpensive place to get married.. I have always wanted to have a wedding but they are very expensive i have already spent $300.00 on dresses for the wedding.. I want an outside wedding somewhere nice.. no reception needed cause we are going out after.. we live in jascksonville Fl
edited by candi1083218 on 11/13/2013
EclecticEntertainmentDJEEclecticEntertainmentDJEPosts: 13 December 30, 2013
How inexpensive? Are you able to be outside, maybe at a local park? You could also use their facilities (grills, picnic area, equipment).
cindy1126572cindy1126572Posts: 1 Cleveland, Texas area March 2, 2014
I am shopping for my Nephew He is on a very strict budget .. He is in a wheel chair .He has 2 small boys now will have a step daughter age 3 and now they have one on the way.. He is totally in love her and the kids are so very happy.. My nephew is very limited funds being in a wheel chair no one wants to hire him upset so Me ,his mom(my sister and my daughter and trying to get more family involved on helping . Ashely the bride to be her dad is willing to cater. I am looking for band/ venue/DJj reasonable enough to give my nephew a night / wedding to remember but I know I can not afford what he wants and we are getting or find any deals He wants the 4th week end in April and sort of a western / country type wedding we all are willing to help with physical work ..we just don't have a lot of money... please Help us
sandrafunk88sandrafunk88Posts: 2 1 days ago
Though you are already in Debt try to choose a place that would come in your budget and try avoiding a big guest list.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: