ATTN: Maine Brides - Promotions - Eventective - Forums

ATTN: Maine Brides Messages in this topic - RSS

mander33
mander33
Hello,
My name is Amanda and I am starting up my own Event Planning business, I have done several different events in the past not only by myself but with my family helping as well, my mother is a cake decorator and my sister works is a chef. Even if you have the perfect venue picked out, if you need catering services we are here for you! I can also help with all of the finer details of the wedding, I am skilled in personalized invitations, programs, and etc. I planned my whole wedding by myself, and I am reasonably priced. If you would like more information or would like to contact me with any wedding questions, email me at: manderhoizi@gmail.com or my event email: amanda.allyouwant@gmail.com
convictoria
convictoria
Congratulation!

For great event planning in South Florida visit http://conciergebyvictoria.com and make sure you check out their Events page

Guest August 24, 2012
if you go to allyouwantevents.webs.com there are some pictures on there, I just made the website so bear with me, I will put more up soon smile
moomblue
moomblue
i want to see the photo too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheap Wedding Dresses
mander33
mander33
Thank you for all of the well wishes, but I am in Maine, not IL, AZ, or NB. Just 10 minutes from L.L. Bean in Brunswick, ME
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Congratulations, Amanda!!!
Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Education by Entertainment
kandkflorals
kandkflorals
Congratulations! All the best to you. I offer handmade wedding flowers, favors, gift tags, gift card boxes, and more. http://www.etsy.com/shop/KandKFloralandDesign

Guest August 13, 2012
I hope you do well, Amanda!
I play for weddings in the St Andrews, NB area.
www.versatileflute.vpweb.ca

Also, Celebrations by Sarah is a new event planning enterprise in our area. You might want to connect and see if you can help each other out...?

Guest August 13, 2012
that great with the reasonable price , so do you have any picture that you did before ?? so i can see them, and i wanted in peoria do know peoria well ?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: