ATTN: Maine Brides Messages in this topic - RSS

ATTN: Maine Brides Messages in this topic - RSS

mander33mander33Posts: 8 August 13, 2012
Hello,
My name is Amanda and I am starting up my own Event Planning business, I have done several different events in the past not only by myself but with my family helping as well, my mother is a cake decorator and my sister works is a chef. Even if you have the perfect venue picked out, if you need catering services we are here for you! I can also help with all of the finer details of the wedding, I am skilled in personalized invitations, programs, and etc. I planned my whole wedding by myself, and I am reasonably priced. If you would like more information or would like to contact me with any wedding questions, email me at: manderhoizi@gmail.com or my event email: amanda.allyouwant@gmail.com
Guest August 13, 2012
that great with the reasonable price , so do you have any picture that you did before ?? so i can see them, and i wanted in peoria do know peoria well ?
Guest August 13, 2012
I hope you do well, Amanda!
I play for weddings in the St Andrews, NB area.
www.versatileflute.vpweb.ca

Also, Celebrations by Sarah is a new event planning enterprise in our area. You might want to connect and see if you can help each other out...?
kandkfloralskandkfloralsPosts: 41 August 13, 2012
Congratulations! All the best to you. I offer handmade wedding flowers, favors, gift tags, gift card boxes, and more. http://www.etsy.com/shop/KandKFloralandDesign
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 335 August 14, 2012
Congratulations, Amanda!!!
Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Education by Entertainment
mander33mander33Posts: 8 August 14, 2012
Thank you for all of the well wishes, but I am in Maine, not IL, AZ, or NB. Just 10 minutes from L.L. Bean in Brunswick, ME
moombluemoombluePosts: 1 August 23, 2012
i want to see the photo too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheap Wedding Dresses
Guest August 24, 2012
if you go to allyouwantevents.webs.com there are some pictures on there, I just made the website so bear with me, I will put more up soon smile
convictoriaconvictoriaPosts: 3 September 13, 2012
Congratulation!

For great event planning in South Florida visit http://conciergebyvictoria.com and make sure you check out their Events page

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: