Teacher and Veteran Wanting To Wed On A Budget (Greensboro/Charlotte, NC) Messages in this topic - RSS

Teacher and Veteran Wanting To Wed On A Budget (Greensboro/Charlotte, NC) Messages in this topic - RSS

MyOnlineWeddingHelpMyOnlineWeddingHelpPosts: 10 August 12, 2012
If you are unable to find a traditional venue within your budget, you may want to consider non-traditional locations, such as a field or barn out in the country, an unused building, someone's back yard, or a community center room. Also, since one of you is a veteran, would you be able to rent a VFW hall inexpensively? For other cost-saving ideas, take a look at the tips I have here: http://www.myonlineweddinghelp.com/shopping-tips.htm

And here: http://www.myonlineweddinghelp.com/bridal-news/deals-and-discounts/top-6-tips-for-saving-money-on-your-dream-wedding

HTH!
Guest August 12, 2012
Every time I see "we are on a budget" I say good for you! In fact, every wedding (whether extravagant or minimal) should have one. It is important to establish how much you are willing to spend and then break down the amount per category that you will need to spend. You may have to make adjustments to it based on your priorities. You have only one vendor you truly need, and that is your officiant. Be sure to lock that in right away. Most venues will not (due to insurance reasons) allow your own alcohol.
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 August 12, 2012
Try:
Grace Event Center in Charlotte is the perfect venue for any occasion. The beautiful nineteenth century Gothic Revival architectural features stained glass windows and detailed interior create a beautiful backdrop for any event like weddings to corporate functions. Grace Event Center is an important piece of Charlotte's cultural and architectural history. Grace Event Center offers up to 2,300 square feet of unique event space and can accommodate up to 150 people. The centre features fully equipped kitchen, extensive parking and gives chairs and tables on rent. They do all the work for you, from luncheons, fundraisers, evening dinners, or cocktails and appetizers. Grace Event Center will customize & personalize your next event.
Amenities & Features
Amenities
Air Conditioned
Designated Bus Loading Area
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Handicapped Accessible
High Speed Internet
Historic Landmark/Registry
Non-Smoking
On-Site Catering Service
Outdoor Function Area
Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
Features
Credit Cards Accepted: Major Credit Cards Accepted.
Facility Location Setting: Located at the corner of 3rd and Brevard. It is just blocks from the center of Uptown, the Charlotte Bobcats Arena and the future NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Max Number of People for an Event: 150
Nearest Airport: 6-10 miles
Nearest Overnight Accommodations: Less than 1 mile
Nearest Public Transportation: Less than 1 mile
Number of Event/Function Spaces: 1
Parking: Parking Open Lot On-site
Special Features: In house ammenities include,beautiful church like setting,must see to appreciate.Tables and chairs included at no charge!Parking also available.
Total Exhibit Space (Square Feet): 2,000
Total Meeting Room Space (Square Feet): 2,300
Year Built: 1902
Year Renovated: 2008

If you need thank you's, favors & invites - I'm a print designer and can put a package together for $200.00.

Email me at mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com for samples.

Good luck!
Lise

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: