Wedding and reception venue needed Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding and reception venue needed Messages in this topic - RSS

kathe923823kathe923823Posts: 1 August 8, 2012
Hi all,
I am recently engagedsmile Im am in the IE (san bernardino, ca) area and need a nice and classy venue but inexpensive. I am having a wedding on a budget possibly $3000.00 max any suggestions? Approx 200 guests (my guest list still need to be finalized so this number isn't definite)

Thanks,
Kat
AveryFlynnMagicAveryFlynnMagicPosts: 22 August 8, 2012
You can tryi serching on thumbtack.com for venues in your aria hope This helps
Guest August 8, 2012
Congratulations!!! I'll be happy to help you with the planning of your wedding! My name is Lolita Bryant owner of Elegance Reserved, Inc. Our headquarters is in Athens, GA but we serve all states. I'll be happy to give you some suggestions on venues, party favors, caterers, etc. Free feel to call me at (888) 532-7303. Visit our website at www.elegancereserved.net

Congratulations again!
Guest August 8, 2012
Call me 805 878878 2316
I can help and I am in CA.
www.cartoucheweddingsandevents.com
EventMagic510EventMagic510Posts: 1 August 8, 2012
I would make an unusual suggestion, I know the owner of a private garden in Pomona CA just down the road from Berdoo that might be wonderful...it is a very unique setting, has a natural amphitheater, and a wonderful treehouse observation deck that could be great fun for kids of all ages...it was written up with pix in the LA times awhile back...some of the features have changed since he moved it across the street but I could get you in touch if this interests you... a house onsite to use the kitchen, bathrooms etc but i'd imagine it would be a more outdoors reception ...i have more pix of the amphitheater i could email ...here's older shots http://www.latimes.com/features/la-hm-0221-pomona-pg,0,1326775.photogallery i workwith http://EventMagic.com can be emailed via lilmike@eventmagic.com
LUVNS924745LUVNS924745Posts: 1 August 10, 2012
I NEED A VENUE IN OR AROUND ALBANY NY
Guest August 13, 2012
i need a venue cheap wedding budget 2,000 in chicago il
\
Guest August 14, 2012
I'm looking for a wedding venue in Bakersfield ca hoping for something that's out doors please help
babe0923675babe0923675Posts: 1 August 14, 2012
Hi all! My Fiance and i finally nailed down a date after being engaged for 5yrs. YAAAY lol. But we are getting married May 25 2013..thats not to far away. We are having our wedding in Ma. So im looking for a everything in the area of worcester. Our budget is $8,000. Any suggestions? We need to get our buns movin and i need all the help i can get!!! A stressed out bride right here!!!!!
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 August 17, 2012
Hi Babe0828:

Try this link. There are many locations. You may do better at a cultural center or restaurant, and there are several at this link, so call and inquire.

http://www.yellowpages.com/worcester-ma/banquet-halls-reception-facilities

Also, I can put together a nice print package for your for $300.00.
* 100 invites with envelopes
* Return address custom labels
* Beautiful welcome banner for your entrance with your photo
* 100 Thank you & Menu card/ with matching wedding bubbles with photo for each place setting
* Sign in Poster with your photo

Good luck and email me for samples if interested!
Lise
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
mybelovedwedandart.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: