Wedding/Reception location (Memphis, TN) Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding/Reception location (Memphis, TN) Messages in this topic - RSS

m.l.m922146
m.l.m922146
I'm looking for a nice reasonable location to have my wedding/reception in the Memphis, TN area with a budget of $4500. It doesn't matter if they are held in the same location or not. I would actually prefer to have the wedding outside somewhere. I would like to accommodate about 80-100 guests. The wedding isn't until Saturday, June 15, 2013. We don't live in the area because we are in the military so coming by to see the location will not be that easy. I'm not looking for anything fancy or expensive just something nice and simple. So any information you have will greatly be appreciated (caters, decoration, etc).
MyBelovedNYC10036
MyBelovedNYC10036
Plenty of venues on this site. Log onto:
http://www.eventective.com/USA/Tennessee/Memphis/Wedding-Receptions.html

You should find something there. If you are interested in digital invites with your photo, I am offering a great package:
* 100 Invites with white envelopes (Custom to your wishes)
* return address labels to match your design and colors
* 100 Thank you cards with magnet favors (you supply a photo to me) and place at each table setting with free labels
* 100 Wedding bubbles
* Welcome Banner with your image, date and location of reception (you can easily attach to wall or put on poster board and hang up)

Regular price: $650
On sale for: $350

mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com

Best regards and good luck!
admin829333
admin829333
My name is Angela I am the owner of Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning here in Memphis. I have planned weddings for brides stationed in Afghanistan as well as Texas. I know how stressful it must be for you but if you haven't retained a planner, I am the planner for yousmile. I am confident that I can provide the services and decor that you desire all while staying within your budget. Please view my web site at www.uniquelyyoursetc.com and let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning

3225 Kirby Whitten Pkwy Ste 201

Bartlett, TN 38134

901-210-7268

acook@uniquelyyoursetc.com

www.uniquelyyoursetc.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: