Quinceanera sweet 15 Messages in this topic - RSS

Quinceanera sweet 15 Messages in this topic - RSS

pamela15pamela15Posts: 1 August 5, 2012
im really looking forward to having this party , but my parents right now are having money problems , on may 9 my grandmother passed away and we spent alomst more then 1500 dollars on going to are country due to high price on airlines which pretty much was most of their extra money they had saved.and after that their jobs have been getting tough .my mother has health issue and she has to spend most of her pay check for her haelth cost. my father has been getting less hours on his job which is causing him less money so we are really low on money. ive tryed looking for part time jobs this summer i never got any calls back. and from whats going on we dont know if i could have my party. its always been a dream for me to have my sweet 15 cause its when a young hispanic girl turns into a women and ive always wanted to have a big fun party ,i would be the first in the family too. and we are trying to find a way of trowing the party but not spending so much money due to my parents money issues.ivw looked for contest but i really havent found any,we have tryed so many things but we get nothing .so we really need to find a way of spending less .
YOLOkatYOLOkatPosts: 1 August 5, 2012
Hi you could always have it in a hotel ballroom they are usually not as expensive, and im very sorry my parents recently seperated and my dad has been without work for 2 years and just recently got one.You could invite your family and around 10 of you closest friends, so you can still have a kinda large party but not spend as much.
AveryFlynnMagicAveryFlynnMagicPosts: 22 August 5, 2012
I am so sorry to hear that I will keep you in my payers where are you located
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 August 5, 2012
Hi Pamela 15,

I am sorry to hear about your news -- the loss of your grandmother, your mother's health issues and the family financial situation.

If you belong to a church or other religious organization, please talk with the spiritual leader of your religious organization. Under the circumstances you describe s/he should be able to arrange for you to use church facilities for your event at no charge. S/he may also be able to help find you a dress at little to no cost. There must be someone in the congregation who is about your size that no longer needs theirs (or perhaps, you could make a dress). Your family and friends could all make food for your event. Perhaps, there is a photographer that the church uses (or who belongs to your church) who could cover your event at a greatly reduced rate. You and your friends could make decorations... Perhaps, members of the church could do music for you too.

This may not sound like the perfect solution, but it may be a very good one.

If you would care to tell us where you are located, perhaps someone on this forum could offer more specific recommendations.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Education by Entertainment
NoteBusters2NoteBusters2Posts: 3 August 6, 2012
Pam where is this to take place. What state and town. Can't help if we don't know where. DJ JIM
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 August 6, 2012
Would love to help, at least with your invites. Tell me more about the colors and theme you have in mind. Give me a call at 646 684 4824

Llise of My Beloved
Guest August 9, 2012
Hi Pamela,
My name is Shacarla Marie Byrth. I understand that you are hoping to have a party that will not be too costly. I understand that a Quinceanera is a wonderful and gorgeous occassion. I am intrested in assisting you in making a beautiful dream come true, keeping a low budget in mind. If you are interested, email your budget range, party ideas, color schemes and if have no idea of what you want we can work together. I do encourage that you discuss this with your parents, first. This can be wonderfully done on a low budget.
(803) 552-7706
beautifuldreamsevents@gmail.com
carla_byrth03@yahoo.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: