Anniversary Party Planning For First Timers Messages in this topic - RSS

Anniversary Party Planning For First Timers Messages in this topic - RSS

Cheryl2012
Cheryl2012
I am not a professional planner, but i have lots of easy and cheap do it yourself tips on how to plan for a formal anniversary party. Ideas came to me and some were advise from friends and family. I also googled a lot and put together my own ideas with other ideas and everything has turned out perfect. I don't mind sharing ideas and tips. If u really think about it, anyone can do it yourself if there is enough time to really plan everything out. We did so in 1 and a 1/2 years, so we had plenty of time. budget is the key to not going overboard, as long as u stick to it, you will be okay. It helps to have wonderful family and friends also. Don't be scared to tell family and friends what u are planning to have when they ask u, because they could want to give u early gifts in the form of money or just buy some of the things that u are lacking in, so i have plenty of more ideas for anyone who want to hear them.

Guest July 22, 2012
Id love to hear some of your ideas, I'm so detailed with my clients from the entertainment side, most of them view me as a planner
Cheryl2012
Cheryl2012
just ask away. I am very detailed also. I have a 4"binder that i guard with my life. It has all my ideas and planning details in it. I made several sections with dividers such as budget, food menu, alcohol list, places to by a dress, shoes, jewlery, decoration ideas, prices, guest list, invitation list, and so on. All u have to do is just agree on what u want to have and how much of each category u can afford and make things look as if u paid hundreds. Great websites are: exclusively weddings, oriental trading, dollar tree, stumps party. For ex: i bought 142 flute champagne glasses for each guest and they look soooo real for $62.00. 142 silk chair covers and sashes for $200, and those can used over and over again as long as u take care of them. Make ur own menus and make them look professionally made, personalize ur own invitations. I did for a low low price from vistaprint.com., and sooooooo much more.
blake914988
blake914988
Would love to hear some of your great ideas
Cheryl2012
Cheryl2012
What areas are u looking for tips about? I have lots of ideas.
jacqu917842
jacqu917842
Cheryl2012 wrote:
just ask away. I am very detailed also. I have a 4"binder that i guard with my life. It has all my ideas and planning details in it. I made several sections with dividers such as budget, food menu, alcohol list, places to by a dress, shoes, jewlery, decoration ideas, prices, guest list, invitation list, and so on. All u have to do is just agree on what u want to have and how much of each category u can afford and make things look as if u paid hundreds. Great websites are: exclusively weddings, oriental trading, dollar tree, stumps party. For ex: i bought 142 flute champagne glasses for each guest and they look soooo real for $62.00. 142 silk chair covers and sashes for $200, and those can used over and over again as long as u take care of them. Make ur own menus and make them look professionally made, personalize ur own invitations. I did for a low low price from vistaprint.com., and sooooooo much more.
jacqu917842
jacqu917842
$200 is a great price for chair covers! Where did you purchase the silk chair covers?
jacqu917842
jacqu917842
I am not a party planner, but love to plan events for others as well as my family. Cheryl is right about oriental trading, dollar tree and a few others where you can purchase fantastic items to use as centerpieces, thank you gifts and a whole lot more.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: