10th Wedding Anniversary Formal Messages in this topic - RSS

10th Wedding Anniversary Formal Messages in this topic - RSS

Cheryl2012
Cheryl2012
My husband and I have hosted house parties in the past but, we have never put together a formal celebration. We both knew that our 10th wedding anniversary was going to be the biggest celebration we have ever done. As we kept planning for this event, it kept getting bigger and bigger but, we first started out with a budget of $2,500 and we have been sticking to it. We rented a ballroom, bought decorations, made our own menus,personalized invitations from vistaprint, got a DJ, bartender, family members are helping with catering the food, rose petals, fountain cake. rented an arch and columns for photos, made our own centerpieces for each table and soooooo much more. Our daughter did a banner for us showing off her very artistic skills.We even got early gifts from family and friends that went towards the cost, so we have truly been blessed. We have been planning for 1year and a 1/2, so we had plenty of time. I have a formal gown, he is wearing a tux and we are just going all out, but we have manage to stick to our budget. We are sooo thankful for family and friends and all the help they have given us. it was a huge undertaking, but for us to be ameturs at planning a formal, we did a wonderful job!!!! It's just 10 days away now and we can't wait. And also, our budget allowed us to have 145 guest!!!!!! Can't wait to share photos with everyone!!!!!
UniqueSigEvents
UniqueSigEvents
That sounds like it is going to be a great party. My only suggestion is to make sure that you have a day of coordinator just in case something goes wrong. The coordinator can handle it and you are stress free on your anniversary. Can't wait to see the photos
Cheryl2012
Cheryl2012
UniqueSigEvents wrote:
That sounds like it is going to be a great party. My only suggestion is to make sure that you have a day of coordinator just in case something goes wrong. The coordinator can handle it and you are stress free on your anniversary. Can't wait to see the photos
thanks. we will
Cheryl2012
Cheryl2012
thanks. we will most defintely do that.
kandkflorals
kandkflorals
Congrats! Sounds like it's going to be an amazing occasion for you! <3
Cheryl2012
Cheryl2012
thanks

Guest August 4, 2012
Wow.congrats..pleease do upload photos and let us know how it went..

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: