Wedding Venue in SOUTH FLORIDA!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding Venue in SOUTH FLORIDA!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Johnsons2013Johnsons2013Posts: 1 Fort Lauderdale, FL July 13, 2012
OMG! I'm 2 weeks into what will be a 9 month engagement and have no idea on where our wedding will be held. We're hoping for a spring wedding and to not break the bank! I'm looking for a NICE, yet affordable, location to hold both the wedding ceremony and reception. Preferably one that includes (within the price) the catering, linens, tables & chairs. I'm not looking for a mansion or anything, but I'd like for my first (and only) wedding to be something memorable without me spending the next few years still paying for it! We hadn't set a "budget", but discussed that we'd hope to pay no more than about $6,000 for a venue (location for ceremony, reception, catering, tables, chairs, lines, wait staff) for approx 105-110 guests.
I'm in Fort Lauderdale and am looking all across Broward County. Any help/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks!
Guest July 13, 2012
KarMichaels Catering in the Florida Keys has a great tiki, and would probably be in your range.
Guest July 13, 2012
I know that it is accros the border but did u try the delray beach golf club off homewood? Really nice and affordable too. Speak to Beth Mullen
Lu2012Lu2012Posts: 1 July 13, 2012
May in the Keys is spectacular, and is considered the 'shoulder" season so bargains are available. Consider the Marriott Key Largo, Holiday Inn Key Largo or the Islander in Islamorada. You won't be disappointed. And your guests will feel like they are in the Caribbean.
belli612063belli612063Posts: 3 July 13, 2012
There is a venue in Naples - Inn at Pelican Bay - in that range. Pelican Lawn for ceremony and Lakeside Courtyard for reception. Our company provides the catering as well as the rentals necessary for the event.
orangeblossomorangeblossomPosts: 45 May 20, 2013
Hello,
Orangeblossomcaring services is the best for you.If you want to contact Orange blossom then go for http://www.orangeblossomcatering.com/contact-us.html

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: