Vendor Review Messages in this topic - RSS

Vendor Review Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest June 26, 2012
I used Eventective to book both a venue as well as a DJ recently. There were no reviews listed for either. After speaking over the phone with both the venue owner and DJ, I was confident I'd made a good choice. The venue was perfect and after my event I provided a review for them, it posted almost instantaneously. The DJ was not so great and when I attempted to post the review, I noticed I never saw it appear on Eventective. After several attempts, I did email Eventective, and Eventective let me know that my review was not posted because it was negative. My review was fair, honest and factual. I gave this DJ credit where credit was due as well as critiqued where needed. I was disappointed that Eventective would not post the review and wondered how many others for this DJ were not posted. All in all, I believe that Eventective did not give proper disclosure regarding reviews listed on the site.
Guest June 26, 2012
Guess Eventective prefers the business versus providing relevant information to make an informed decision.
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 313 June 26, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. Eventective currently only allows recommendations to be posted to listings. If a negative review is submitted, it is not posted to the listing because we only feature positive feedback. If you have questions, please contact us at cs@eventective.com.
Guest June 26, 2012
Is the DJ still listed? Do you mind me asking? I'm hunting a DJ for a party. Thanks
Guest June 26, 2012
Yes, the DJ is listed still.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: