Searching for caterers Messages in this topic - RSS

Searching for caterers Messages in this topic - RSS

kpowe871066
kpowe871066
Ok so since i finally have my venue, i am starting to look for a nice caterer with prices that wont break the bank. If any one at all has an suggestions on any caterers in Orlando area please let me know! I also have a total of 100 - 115 (rough estimate) of people on my list and would like to stick with either brunch or a nice lunch.

Thank you smile

Guest May 30, 2012
What kind of event are you planning? I can definitely help you with that if you like. My name is Lolita, I'm an event planner. We service Florida and Georgia. You can call anytime (888) 532-7303 also visit our website www.elegancereserved.net

Guest May 30, 2012
I just wrote a blog on how to choose a good caterer. Feel free to read it. www.butlergirl.com/press I wish I could help, but I live in Ontario, Canada. Wishing you all the very best. Butler Girl Services

Guest May 30, 2012
Please feel free to check out our website..www.auracateringservices.com
BLAKE881205
BLAKE881205
Please feel free to check out our website..www.COUTURECATERER.com

Guest June 22, 2012
Hi, I am a cake decorator and would love to do your cake at a reasonable price and minimum delivery fee. Call/tx 386-467-2636 or please search for "Valah's Fun Cakes" on facebook. Thanks!
halob888175
halob888175
Hidy! Try to find a Mom and Pop caterer. Someone who will take the extra effort to make your day special. Small business are the heartbeat of America and you will get some great customer service from most of them.
Good Luck,
Jill
https://www.facebook.com/HaloBbqAndCatering?ref=tn_tnmn
www.halobbq.com
orangeblossom
orangeblossom
Hello,
What kind of event are you planning for caterers? I can definitely help you with that if you like. My name is Randall Jamieson I am an event planner. we service provides in service Florida. You can call anytime 727-822-6129 also visit our website http://www.orangeblossomcatering.com/

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: