Location for casual Sweet 16 in Katy Tx Area Messages in this topic - RSS

Location for casual Sweet 16 in Katy Tx Area Messages in this topic - RSS

TXmama
TXmama
I don't want to spend a ton of money on a party. I would rather just put that money for something great for my daughter. Anyway, she wants a casual party - pretty much a dance with her friends. She doesn't want to wear a fancy dress. Where can I find an affordable reception hall in the area? It does not need to have all the bells and whistles. I plan to have a DJ, dance floor, some seating of course, and appetizers and beverages.

Guest April 23, 2012
I live in new jersey now but I know of a great location in the champions are on fm 1960 called clementines. 281 440-5310. Ask for Elias and tell him AJ w/ catering by Alex sent you.
Best of luck

Guest April 24, 2012
hi im a event planner there. i know tons of place in your area. please gave me a call @ 214 574 6810.. or u can email me @ cornerstone_company@yahoo.com
carol853660
carol853660
TXmama wrote:
I don't want to spend a ton of money on a party. I would rather just put that money for something great for my daughter. Anyway, she wants a casual party - pretty much a dance with her friends. She doesn't want to wear a fancy dress. Where can I find an affordable reception hall in the area? It does not need to have all the bells and whistles. I plan to have a DJ, dance floor, some seating of course, and appetizers and beverages.
carol853660
carol853660
If you find a place that needs decorations, call TOP HAT BALLOONS - 713-664-8494 or 936-449-5709. We can make a place beautiful and fun at an affordable cost.

Guest May 9, 2012
We can plan the entire party with new trends that will make your party the event of the year or you can purchase our Party In A Box (this option allows you to put the party together with out a planner, everything you needs comes in a box to your doorstep with a complete planning guide). We can be reached at info@eventsourceatl.com www.eventsourceatl.com We can plan your entire party at an affordable cost! Great events on a Budget!!!!
pcclo875424
pcclo875424
hi,I"m looking for a cheap party hall to have a graduation party for my daughter does not have to be fancy, for 100 people in the katy, tx area or surrounding.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: