Looking for an affordable venue for my sixteenth birthday Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking for an affordable venue for my sixteenth birthday Messages in this topic - RSS

Vista15
Vista15
So for my sixteenth birthday, I'm trying to get information on some afforable venues. I am having a small party, with only about 100 guests attending. I'm looking for the venue to be in Casa Grande, Arizona, but I will settle for venues in nearby cities if the price of the venue is very reasonable. My birthday is September 27th, but I'd like to have my party that weekend (like Saturday, September 29th). I'm in kind of a rush as I am typing this, so if I left out any nessecary information, please let me know.
Thank you!
kandkflorals
kandkflorals
Awesome! I hope you have a great birthday! Unique party favors, gift tags, boxes, and more at http://www.etsy.com/shop/KandKFloralandDesign
cubas849074
cubas849074
im looking for a place or hall where i can celebrate my daughter's 15th birthday in Harvey,Louisiana this even must occure in on June 9th to the 30th with deep purple and baby pink butterflies theme thank you for your sevices
patri800805
patri800805
I would love to help with your daughters 15th birthday Party. I am with P&T Party Planners and right now I have those dates available. Please contact me by replying to this request or calling me at 800-734-7298 to discuss more in detail. We work with every budget and you will be please with the out come. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: