Need a hall for a 25th Anniversary Party - Really struggling - HELP! Messages in this topic - RSS

Need a hall for a 25th Anniversary Party - Really struggling - HELP! Messages in this topic - RSS

Megar840327Megar840327Posts: 1 March 15, 2012
I am looking just for a party room/hall to hold my a party for my parents 25th Wedding Anniversary/ Dads 50th birthday party. The only problem is, my parrents have NO idea so I am doing this all on my own and I need a place that is cheap being a student and such, and I am looking at about 90 to 100 people due to my large family. I plan on (hopefully!) bringing my own food and drinks if I find a venue that will allow this. I would like to have the party in April, most likely on the 14th, 21st or 28th. If need be, I am willing to wait until the first two weeks of May 2012. Also, I need a venue with enough parking. I would like to stay in or around Green township, Colerain Township, Oak hills or Harrison around Cincinnati, OH zip 45239. . Thanks!
Guest March 15, 2012
Hi, I am not in your area, but are there any recreation parks around? Some places have pavilions that you can rent affordably and they have no problem with you taking your own food.
Guest March 15, 2012
How about your local church. Some will let you use their "parish hall" for sometimes a small donation and you clean up the place after your event. Talk to your local priest or minister.
Also some firestations have meeting halls/banquest halls available for a small cost. Talk a good game. You don't get anything in this world without asking!
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 335 March 15, 2012
Hi Megaroni715,
If you are a college student, how about your college student union or chapel area? If you are in high school, think about community organizations which may have a meeting room (or possibly even your school). If you or your parents have friends that live in a condominium or apartment complex with a club house or common meeting room, they may be able to rent it for you.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, Ph. D.
Education by Entertainment
Guest March 20, 2012
Thanks for the comments everyone! I am definately going to look into each one of them! I appreciate it so much.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: