Family Reunion Messages in this topic - RSS

Family Reunion Messages in this topic - RSS

NIKKI2012NIKKI2012Posts: 1 March 10, 2012
I am hosting a family reunion in Austin,Tx on June 9-10,2012. I have never been to Austin therefore I dont really know where to begin. Alot of my older relatives have moved there from San Antonio. I'm looking for a reasonable priced facility where adults and children will be comfortable. I am expecting at least 100 people. The majority of the guests are between the ages of 18-35. An outdoor or indoor place would be great. Please HELP... time is running out and I am a full time teacher in San Antonio, Tx who doesn't have alot of extra time.
Guest March 10, 2012
Are you planning on having live music?
www.ellisayres.com www.reverbnation.com/ellisayres
417-725-1048 "music & laughter with Ellis"
kandkfloralskandkfloralsPosts: 41 March 10, 2012
Sounds like fun! I hope you are able to find a venue of your choice. I offer unique favors, place card holders, food label holders, favors, and gift tags at http://www.etsy.com/shop/KandKFloralandDesign
Guest March 10, 2012
For Custom Water Bottle Wraps at affordable prices and minimums as low as 21 custom wraps visit or call: www.Sarahs-Seasonings.com 352.255.8351 Email: Info@Sarahs-Seasonings.com
Guest March 12, 2012
I attended an event recently here http://www.kali-kate.com/index.html at Kali-Kate pavilion and it was exceptional. The location was beautiful, it had ample parking and was really easy to get to.
patri800805patri800805Posts: 22 March 28, 2012
I we have a location there and would love to help you in planning your family reuion. Please repsond to this request or email us at patrinabruno@pandtpartyplanners.com or contact us at 800-734-7298.
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Patrina Bruno
jjjej852493jjjej852493Posts: 1 April 5, 2012
Hello, I am hosting a family reunion in Williamsburg, Va on June 15th-17th, 2012. However, for the 16th, I am looking for a DJ with an extremely reasonable and affordable rate from 7pm-10pm for that night. It will be held at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Gateway. The approximate amount of people should be around 100 and the age bracket is from 18-70. The music preferred will be from Motown (Sam Cooke, Al Green era) on to modern hip hop/R&B. My family loves the electric slide! Due to cut backs, I am on a very tight budget since my hours have been drastically reduced at my place of employment. Please advise.
God Bless,
JJ

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: