Family Reunion - Parties - Eventective - Forums

Family Reunion Messages in this topic - RSS

NIKKI2012
NIKKI2012
I am hosting a family reunion in Austin,Tx on June 9-10,2012. I have never been to Austin therefore I dont really know where to begin. Alot of my older relatives have moved there from San Antonio. I'm looking for a reasonable priced facility where adults and children will be comfortable. I am expecting at least 100 people. The majority of the guests are between the ages of 18-35. An outdoor or indoor place would be great. Please HELP... time is running out and I am a full time teacher in San Antonio, Tx who doesn't have alot of extra time.
jjjej852493
jjjej852493
Hello, I am hosting a family reunion in Williamsburg, Va on June 15th-17th, 2012. However, for the 16th, I am looking for a DJ with an extremely reasonable and affordable rate from 7pm-10pm for that night. It will be held at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Gateway. The approximate amount of people should be around 100 and the age bracket is from 18-70. The music preferred will be from Motown (Sam Cooke, Al Green era) on to modern hip hop/R&B. My family loves the electric slide! Due to cut backs, I am on a very tight budget since my hours have been drastically reduced at my place of employment. Please advise.
God Bless,
JJ
patri800805
patri800805
I we have a location there and would love to help you in planning your family reuion. Please repsond to this request or email us at patrinabruno@pandtpartyplanners.com or contact us at 800-734-7298.
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Patrina Bruno

Guest March 12, 2012
I attended an event recently here http://www.kali-kate.com/index.html at Kali-Kate pavilion and it was exceptional. The location was beautiful, it had ample parking and was really easy to get to.

Guest March 10, 2012
For Custom Water Bottle Wraps at affordable prices and minimums as low as 21 custom wraps visit or call: www.Sarahs-Seasonings.com 352.255.8351 Email: Info@Sarahs-Seasonings.com
kandkflorals
kandkflorals
Sounds like fun! I hope you are able to find a venue of your choice. I offer unique favors, place card holders, food label holders, favors, and gift tags at http://www.etsy.com/shop/KandKFloralandDesign

Guest March 10, 2012
Are you planning on having live music?
www.ellisayres.com www.reverbnation.com/ellisayres
417-725-1048 "music & laughter with Ellis"

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: