First Communion Party Messages in this topic - RSS

First Communion Party Messages in this topic - RSS

susan818598susan818598Posts: 1 February 11, 2012
My daughter is receiving her first communion in May. I am looking for a place to have about 40 people for about 5 -6 hours. I need catering and maybe flowers. I am on Long Island in NY. Any suggestions?
kandkfloralskandkfloralsPosts: 41 February 11, 2012
Congratulations on your daughter's First Communion-what a special day in her life! I design silk flower arrangements, unique favors, place card holders, gift bags and boxes for events.
Guest February 11, 2012
Think about the Nightclub For Kids in Point Pleasant Beach? www.nightclubforkids.com
732-892-3700
Guest February 15, 2012
get chocolate lollipops by creations by crystal
patri800805patri800805Posts: 22 February 24, 2012
Congratulations on your daughter's First Communion. I am an Event Planner and I can help you with all of those details. I offer A la Carte Services and would love to show you what I can do to help make your event one to remember. I am also offering a 20% discount to all first time clients. Please respond to this post or contact me at 800-734-7298.
Thanks,
Patrina
Guest February 27, 2012
What an exciting time for you and your family. My daughter just made her First Communion last year. I had so much fun planning her party. See the link below for some great party planning tips including invitations and party favor ideas.

http://www.festivepartyideas.com/first-communion-party.html
VazIntVazIntPosts: 5 February 27, 2012
If you are looking for unique table decor or give aways, look us up at www.sanskritiexports.com or email me at elaine@vazinternational.com and we can work on a great deal!
greenhillgreenhillPosts: 31 February 28, 2012
I wish that all works weel at the ceremony.May you receive his bread with full spirituality.If you are at long island,New york then you should look at the following hotels-Village club at lake success,Tutto Pizzo,Burter and Doyle and Steakhouse.Enjoy the party.
jamaicabradenjamaicabradenPosts: 1 March 2, 2012
goodluck and hope that will be a memorable day for the both of you. if you're looking for the best gift to give her, you may check first communion gift sets from discount catholic products. already bought a gift for my nephew.
Guest March 4, 2012
Photographer available for first communion in the new york are low prices good quality visit our site www.cpr-photography.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: