In need of a Unique /Inexpensive Venue North Jersey HELP! Messages in this topic - RSS

In need of a Unique /Inexpensive Venue North Jersey HELP! Messages in this topic - RSS

ferm9809057
ferm9809057
Help i am planning a wedidng in Northern NJ (Newark) my entire budget is 5k, we already have photographer but are finding it impossible to find an affordable venue, we're hoping to find a unique venue( gallery,camp, museum etc) that we can provide our own food/alcohol (must) we're are trying to stay as closed to home as possible near cities will be ok, we're in desperate need of help, dont know were to look anymoreupset

Guest January 27, 2012
Try Camp Rickabear, in Kinnelon. It is very sweet.

Celia Milton

Guest January 28, 2012
Your best bet would be to find a great restaurant whose food you like that has a room that is private. This will be the most affordable option. To host your wedding in a museum or space where you bring everything in is usually more expensive.
deann794077
deann794077
Also if you are still in need of good entertainment at a reasonable price. Try contacting My friend Mike at the link below. He sings and DJ's and Announces. He has done several weddings and may also have an idea of a few places. He really is a great singer.

Dee
http://michaeljdinardo.net/contact.php

Guest January 28, 2012
Given the budget that you're looking to stay in, look at some of the smaller hotels, like a homewood suites, etc, they generally have very nice meeting/banquet room space a bit more affortable and generally allow own food/alcohol as they don't usually have their own large kitchens or staff.
micha580742
micha580742
Have you tried La Reggia in Secaucus? I did an excellent event there this past November. Also, Grounds For Sculpture in Hamilton, NJ.Let me know if I can help. Have lots of resources.
greenhill
greenhill
Unique as well as inexpensive then i think you should try the Camden county boat house at cooper river,the appian way restaurant or nuno's paillion restaurant.You can go for them as they are inexpensive at the same unique and the ambiance is great.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: