Venue around Reading, PA (or within 1.5 hours north of it) Messages in this topic - RSS

Venue around Reading, PA (or within 1.5 hours north of it) Messages in this topic - RSS

mzdagrlmzdagrlPosts: 3 January 22, 2012
I'm going crazy trying to find a venue (reception and ceremony) for next year. I don't have the exact date picked out yet because I am focusing on price points right now (I know some dates are more expensive than others). I'm looking at 100 or less guests, preferably $2500 or less. Is this possible?
shivagenicphotographshivagenicphotographPosts: 1 January 22, 2012
Hi, I planned my wedding in like 2 weeks anything is possible! I had everything booked last minute and it turned out to be amazing.
I am a wedding photographer and would like to offer my services visit me at shivagenicphotography.com and I work with all kinds of budgets.

Best of luck!

Shivagenic Photography
mzdagrlmzdagrlPosts: 3 January 22, 2012
Thank you, I am only looking for venues.
Smile382695Smile382695Posts: 2 January 23, 2012
Check out the Shawnee Inn in East Stroudsburg. Not sure of their prices but I've done a lot of wedding photography there. Im not sure of the distance but I know reading isn't too far. If you want more locations.. just send me an email.. I have a bunch of places I've shot and/or recommended. I have to dig it all up, so if you send me an email I will copy and paste it all to you in a response. Good Luck!!!! (Jill)
SmilePeaceLovePhotography@yahoo.com
Guest January 23, 2012
Reading is about 2 hours. Thanks.
patri800805patri800805Posts: 22 January 23, 2012
HI, my name is Patrina and I can help you with this. Please contact me at 800-734-7298 to discuss. Thanks
mzdagrl wrote:
I'm going crazy trying to find a venue (reception and ceremony) for next year. I don't have the exact date picked out yet because I am focusing on price points right now (I know some dates are more expensive than others). I'm looking at 100 or less guests, preferably $2500 or less. Is this possible?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: