planning a small wedding in april in ny Messages in this topic - RSS

planning a small wedding in april in ny Messages in this topic - RSS

ciair529171ciair529171Posts: 3 December 16, 2011
My fian'ce and i set a date for april 14 2012 so now i am rushing planning for it to be in any five broughs in nyc does anyone recommend any places? my budget is set for $5000.00 .. How much do people normally spend on a small wedding for about 50 people?
Guest December 16, 2011
$5000 is the perfect budget for a wonderful wedding. Your major costs are: photography, the venue or setting of the wedding, wedding dress, attendants wear, music, food and flowers which represent 85% of your budget with the remaining 15% for smaller items.
ciair529171ciair529171Posts: 3 December 16, 2011
Thanks do u know any venues in NYC or five boroughs
Guest December 16, 2011
Michael J. Dinardo. A very experienced Disc Jockey with Lighting and and a Variety of Music. He also does singing for events and weddings and also does the announcing. He is very reasonably priced. 973-207-3316
ciair529171ciair529171Posts: 3 December 16, 2011
I already have a DJ thanks anyway
SpringNYCSpringNYCPosts: 1 January 25, 2012
Hi there ciaira19. What a coincidence! My fiance and I am also considering around that time in April and we have the same budget. Did you have any luck? We started to look later than you did, but I'd love to hear what you've found so far. Thanks!
thump806157thump806157Posts: 3 January 25, 2012
5000.00 is a great price for a wedding of that size. You are going to spend a large amount on the venue and catering. If you would like to check out my website www.gotchyaimages.com I am a photographer. I have been know to travel and do weddings for the price of airfare and hotel stay. So please feel free to check it out and contact me ifyou have any questions.
Kassie
Guest January 25, 2012
Thats a good price. I am a English wedding planner in Orange County ca. I have a vast knowledge and contacts here in Southern California.Please feel fre to contact me at any time.Check us out on facebook and twitter.

Sincerely
Stephen
1-949-205-8411
Guest January 26, 2012
Hey Ciaira, my name is Aisha Reeves I am a wedding planner and owner of JadeOwl Events in NYC. It is a new company and are currently building our wedding portfolio. We have done many events for nonprofits and very few weddings. I'd love to assist you with the planning and am willing to do it for a very small fee, also I have many contacts and can help you stretch your budget. I know you must be stressed with April right around the corner, please give me a call at 314.262.3383.
Guest January 26, 2012
Hi ciaira my name is Maribel at flowers by g Bella we are an online based floral design boutique, meaning we provide affordable prices and right now we have great packages for brides like you feel free to contact me a 646_436_9805 thanks
SylvesterPhotogaphySylvesterPhotogaphyPosts: 1 January 29, 2012
We can do your wedding for $2,500 (includes hotel and airfare). 256-426-8169 Website: http://www.sylvesterphotography.com
Package includes:
Wedding Day and Reception (2 Photographers)
Wedding - No Time Limit, Reception - No Time Limit
* Unlimited time allotted for Group shots
* We will photograph the Bride/Groom getting ready if requested. A female photographer will photograph the bride getting her makeup, hair, etc done.
* 200 - 4 x 6 photos - Includes 4 small photo albums for the pictures (you may have duplicates or all different)
* Video Taping - highlights of Wedding Preparation, highlights of Reception, and entire Wedding Ceremony
* 1 - 16 x 20
* 10 - 8 x 10
* 1 - 11 x 14 Canvas Print (10- 14 business days)
* 1 - 16 x 20 Collage (8 pictures)
* Wedding Album Photo Book (20 pages up to 50 photos)
* 1 Hour Engagement Photo Session (CD Only)
* 1 Hour Photo Shoot (CD Only) for one of the following: Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Bachelor Party, or Bachelorette Party
Guest January 30, 2012
@Spring NYC I have had some luck with things I just have to narrow things down Its hard to choose @ your pics for life great price but tryin to say near NYC @maribel I will look forward to speaking with u and I am not a flowery person but I am going to look at ur website @ ms reeves are u located our of NYC ?
yachtsnyyachtsnyPosts: 3 January 30, 2012
Hi ciaira, if you are looking for something really unique, try renting a yacht and cruise around Manhattan. Its a little higher the your budget, but well worth it. The yacht rental, bar and food for 50 guests would run about $7,000.00

Move Thread

×

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID:
×