Looking for wedding ideas in Daytona Florida(Major Budget) Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking for wedding ideas in Daytona Florida(Major Budget) Messages in this topic - RSS

lacey785161
lacey785161
Hey all,
So our wedding day is planned for June 22,2012. We live in Maryland, and out family is in Florida(Port St. Lucie and Jacksonville) so we are looking into Daytona for our wedding. We are on a very tight budget as I have 5 children ages 12-3(there's my bridal party) and also I just lost my job,..I found my dress for $200 and am doing the rest of the decorations myself. Any and all help /advice would be more then appreciated. We need everything! We are looking at any where from 50-100 guests depending on what relatives decide to do.( and isn't that a fun game to have to play...) Please help! I am getting desperate!!! This all feels so overwhelming!
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Hi Lacey,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. You have come to the right place for help.

One of the frequent contributors to this forum is Reverend Ann Fuller. Her email is: brevardminister@cfl.rr.com. She is from Melbourne which is very near to Daytona Beach. While I've never met Rev. Fuller, personally, the advice she has offered on these forums has been of the highest quality.

I'm confident that if you contact her, she will be a huge help to you.

You may even want to hire her to officiate.

Please do let me know if I can be of help in any other way.

Once again, congratulations.

Best wishes.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Education by Entertainment
lacey785161
lacey785161
Thank you! I will contact her!
BrevardMinister
BrevardMinister
Hi Lacey,

Congratulations!

I am much more familiar with the Space Coast / Brevard County than I am with the Daytona area, but I'm happy to see what I can find out to help. Just drop me an email and we'll see what we can figure out for you.

Best Regards,
Rev. Ann Fuller
Melbourne, FL
SanTanWeddings
SanTanWeddings
Go with a chair rental company, build an arbor and find a beautiful park with a pavilion. Most public parks you can reserve these for a small fee. They have restrooms and parking. Look for electrical outlets and borrow a nice Karoke (or rent) machine. Do simple decorations (like chair cones) and have relatives help with the food. Plan your colors around table linens you may already have. Borrow folding tables and set up boxed covered with fabric for the pot luck buffet. Wedding are a celebration not a spend fest. Bring your family in to help. Was at a wedding recently and the bride had kid tables with coloring books, toys and a baby sitter - have a niece for the sitter? I'm not in your area but look at the decorations at San Tan Weddings dot com. Have a great day!
lacey785161
lacey785161
Thank you Nancy, but sadly the time line has to be were the wedding is in Florida in late June, so outside is not the best idea, we would die of heat stroke, or get rained out. But those are extremely good ideas!

Guest December 15, 2011
Hey, Nancy! Congratulations! I work with several musicians out of the Daytona area and would love to help you with your entertainment needs. You can contact me at 386-338-7121.
Thank you, Rosi
lacey785161
lacey785161
yea....that's okay I don't need entertainment. And my name is Lacey...not Nancy...Entertainment, for us will be our fav. songs on a CD and family laughing and talking. Thank you though.
rojol669861
rojol669861
I suggest that you go with a wedding planner there are several good one in North Florida, there is Alpha and Omega and Rojolake Designs-Weddings and Events I believe is a full service wedding service
lacey785161
lacey785161
thanks but that is definitely not in the budget....

Guest December 29, 2011
We do budegt weddings! Beautiful wedding photography for GREAT prices!
www.alexaustinphotography.wordpress.com
alexaustinphotography@gmail.com

Guest January 19, 2012
I am a wedding photographer out of Orlando and work with every budget. If you are still looking for a photographer please check out my website: www.Picturesbysherry.com Good luck with your wedding planning : )
kandkflorals
kandkflorals
Congratulations! If you need some DIY help for anything, just let me know-I'm happy to help!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: