Planning my wedding on a budget in Orlando Messages in this topic - RSS

Planning my wedding on a budget in Orlando Messages in this topic - RSS

sugab779821sugab779821Posts: 4 Orlando, FL December 6, 2011
I started my wedding planning and it's already giving me a headache. We have a very small budget. Does anyone have any referrals or ideas?
BrevardMinisterBrevardMinisterPosts: 157 December 6, 2011
Congratulations!

Fortunately Orlando does offer plenty of options so it's possible to do something nice on a limited budget. Suggestions would depend upon knowing more information though. How many guests, what time of year, what style or theme, etc. I'm located over in Brevard County, but I've done a few weddings in Orlando and could probably point you in some good directions. Feel free to email me at brevardminister@cfl.rr.com

Best Regards,
Rev. Ann Fuller
Community Minister
Melbourne, FL
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 347 December 6, 2011
Hi Sugabee76,

Congratulations!!!

Rev Fuller has been very helpful to many people on these forums. Suggest you open the forums about weddings on a budget and search for her name. Read her postings. Then, you can formulate some initial ideas and questions to optimize your consulting time with her.

I'm confident you have connected with the right person to help you get started.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
wthurowwthurowPosts: 34 December 6, 2011
A marriage ceremony is like a hug. You can hug your fiance just about anywhere and have a ceremony just about anywhere as well. It all depends on what you are looking for and how large. I officiate weddings at your location. For information and videos on the marriage officiant, please see www.oursimpleceremony.com
sugab779821sugab779821Posts: 4 December 6, 2011
Maybe I should have stated I am looking for a venue to have the ceremony and reception all in one. Thank you for the Congrats!
krystle0712krystle0712Posts: 1 December 8, 2011
I am planning my own wedding on a budget? Exactly How much are you willing to spend on just a venue?...I researched nearly every wedding spot in orlando from the highs, lows, and creative cheap locations
ASTPHOTOGRAPHYASTPHOTOGRAPHYPosts: 1 December 8, 2011
Congratulations on your engagement. I would love to speak with you in regards to our photography, videography and or DJ/Lighting services. Our prices are affordable and our services are second to none. Please give me a call at 863-510-7789 to schedule a consult, or visit http://www.astproevents.com
Thank you
miste783984miste783984Posts: 2 December 10, 2011
Leu Gardens is a beautiful place to get married in Orlando, and you can have the ceremony & reception there. Their pricing is very reasonable too. www.leugardens.org
sugab779821sugab779821Posts: 4 December 10, 2011
Mistermom,
Thus this site has been the most economic.....THANKS
Guest December 17, 2011
Planning a wedding on a small budget can be hard, But you can still have a Beautiful wedding! My fiancé and I are offering a two wedding photographer package for only $250.00. We specialize in budget weddings in the Orlando area. Our website is www.alexaustinphotography.wordpress.com and we would be happy to take your engagement photos for free! Let me know if you're interested and we can set up your free engagment shoot.
Happy Planning!
Cammy Lewis
rojol669861rojol669861Posts: 5 December 19, 2011
go with a wedding planner that does know how to work with a small budget get in touch with Regina Clemons of Florals by Regina and Robin Lake their website is http://www.rojolakedesigns-weddingsandevents.com
danie787259danie787259Posts: 1 December 21, 2011
How about getting married on the beach in miami. You could have your ceremony and reception on the beach. You could also rent an nice reception area from the holiday inn.
t-jon759774t-jon759774Posts: 3 December 21, 2011
Hello! I understand your pain. I do specialize in creativity and working with tight budgets. Check out my website www.eventsbytiffanyj.com. I also travel throughout the state. I would love to work with you planning your special day. Give me a call if anything interest you. I give free consultations. Thanks!smile
sugabee76 wrote:
I started my wedding planning and it's already giving me a headache. We have a very small budget. Does anyone have any referrals or ideas?
sugab779821sugab779821Posts: 4 December 21, 2011
T-Jones, I would live to discuss a few things with you, but after the holiday. Do you also have any venue ideas in the Orlando area. Beaches are not an option for numerous reasons I can tell you later.
t-jon759774t-jon759774Posts: 3 December 22, 2011
I look forward to speaking with you. In the meantime, here are a couple suggestions on venue. Contact The Mela Room and Room valencia. I think you will find them both budget friendly and I can do alot with either place. The Mela Room does allow outside food and beverage. Talk with you soon. For future reference visit me on the web www.eventsbytiffanyj.com. Good Luck! P.S. Another thing to keep in mind. We are approaching a New Year and several vendors do change their pricing. Make sure to ask if that will apply to any venue you select.
gabrielsimmonsgabrielsimmonsPosts: 1 September 26, 2012
I have been trying to find ways to lessen the cost of my wedding as we were very over budget. I decided to look for cheaper wedding bands. Luckily after a lot of searching I found cobalt wedding bands which were much cheaper and just as pretty as the platinum rings were had been looking at.
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 October 2, 2012
gabrielsimmons wrote:
I have been trying to find ways to lessen the cost of my wedding as we were very over budget. I decided to look for cheaper wedding bands. Luckily after a lot of searching I found cobalt wedding bands which were much cheaper and just as pretty as the platinum rings were had been looking at.

If you are still looking for ways to cut your cost down on your wedding you can email us: we might have some tricks for you to do. info@uniquesigevents.com or you can check out our website www.uniquesigevents.com
Guest October 11, 2012
Hello Sugabee, I'm happy to hear of your upcoming wedding, and we do understand your issue, we have had the pleasure of working with many brides on limited budgets, our service is ALL inclusive and we are also wedding and bridal suppliers so your cost remains low, since we won't have to outsource our (Linens, Overlays, Backdrops etc) Our Coordinators work with you to ensure that we develop a package that fits your needs. We look forward to earning your business and giving you the wedding of your dreams and on budget. Kindest regards, The Bloomingdale Team
www.bloomingdaleweddingcouture.com or bloomingdaleweddingcouture@gmail.com
MOEAQ958969MOEAQ958969Posts: 1 October 17, 2012
IM ALSO PLING A WEDDING WHICH IS ONLY A FEW MONTHS AWAY IN APRIL..IM STRUGGLING TRYING TO PUT IT ALL TOETHER. A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT A BEACH HOUSE AND I DID THE RESAERCH..IT WAS BEAUTIFUL .BEING THAT I HAVE FAMILY COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN I REALLY WANT TO GO THAT WAY..ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THEY DONT ACCOMODATE ANY WEDDINGS ..NEED HELP BADLY FOR SPACE FOR MY OVER NIGHT GUEST AND CEREMONY..
Guest November 12, 2012
Hi,
I would be happy to email you free samples if you still need wedding invitations. Just email your wedding colors!! My email is: goodtimeinvitations@comcast.net

thanks
Dawn
Good Times Invitations
www.yourinvitationplace.com/goodtimes
Guest November 27, 2012
You can decorate with Ice Sculpture which makes it more beautiful. They are also available in different sizes and also you can get it in your budget. There are other things like Chocolate fountain which can be used. Please visit our site to get more information festiveice.com
Guest January 5, 2013
Hello! Are you still looking forward an elegant affordable wedding & reception? We communicates briefly about a year ago. Contact Eventsbytiffanyj.com. I would love to speak with you and some you some information on what we offer. Thank you!
Guest January 6, 2013
Hello LOOK NO FURTHER =)

I am an event planner and alot of the stuff that you need I have in inventory and will make your money stretch along way email me at Shaina_hardy@yahoo.com and we can discuss your needs.

Look forward to hearing from you soon...

S.B.S Events
SBSEventsSBSEventsPosts: 8 January 7, 2013
sugabee76 wrote:

SOME wedding planners have a minimum. I however Do not. I'm Located the South GA & FL area and available for all of planning needs as well as a surprise for the Bride Couresy Of us at no expense to the buget for your wedding.

For more information Email me at Shaina_hardy@yahoo.com

Or Call

(908)619-3641

Shaina Hardy of S.B.S Events
edited by SBSEvents on 11/22/2013
t-jon759774t-jon759774Posts: 3 January 7, 2013
Hello! I can help you with your wedding plans and decor. We have several budget friendly packages that may fulfill all your needs. I will take on all your worries while making your day beautiful! If interested please feel free to contact me www.eventsbytiffanyj.com. Have a great day!
Guest August 2, 2013
I know this was posted a while back but I want to get married in Orlando or somewhere close to it. However, my budget is only 5k. If any of you could help me (especially the planners and coordinators) you can email me at mz_tetee@hotmail.com. THANKS
abcdedfabcdedfPosts: 6 August 5, 2013
Fortunately Orlando does offer plenty of options so it's possible to do something nice on a limited budget. Suggestions would depend upon knowing more information though .I am an event planner and alot of the stuff that you need I have in inventory and will make your money stretch along way email me at eventzkaze@gmail.com and we can discuss your needs.
cindy1019873cindy1019873Posts: 2 August 20, 2013
sugab779821 wrote:
Maybe I should have stated I am looking for a venue to have the ceremony and reception all in one. Thank you for the Congrats!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: