Wedding in Chicago Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding in Chicago Messages in this topic - RSS

AshantiC
AshantiC
Hi everyone! i am in the process of planning my wedding for May i have my dress and my bridesmaids dresses pick out the only problem is find an affordable place to have me wedding in Chicago. so if anyone can help me out with any information PLEASE HELP

Guest November 19, 2011
We would love to schedule a time for you to come and see our beautiful hotel the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort!

Guest November 19, 2011
If you're in need of a DJ check out Mack Entertainment. They will take care of you

Guest November 19, 2011
Hello, AshantiC, we would love to help you find the venue for your wedding we have many connections, and find great alternatives for our brides. For more information:
Please visit our Website: www.ultimatetimingconcierge.com
or e-mail us: info@ultimatetimingconcierge.com

Guest November 21, 2011
Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grove has banquet space and guest rooms at a reasonable rate.
DjMonTreal
DjMonTreal
i also dj.. let us know.. 561-699-6792
AshantiC
AshantiC
thanks everyone.. sorry it took so long to respond my cp has been down upset
kmcvideopros
kmcvideopros
Hello AshantiC

We have a wide range of 12 wedding video packages starting at $395.00 and we cover the Chicago metro area. We invite you to visit our web site at www.kmcvideoproductions.com for more information. In addition we have a popular Eventective forum "If you are considering having professional video services for your wedding, you should read this first! " that many have found helpful in getting answers to questions regarding video production.

As to your need for a wedding / reception location we have 2 questions.
1.) How much seating will you need for the wedding and reception?
2.) Do you have a particular area in Chicago that you would prefer to have your wedding and reception located?

KMc Video Productions
AshantiC
AshantiC
Hi kmc

Thanks for responding to my post. i will need seating for 200-250 people. no i don't have a particular area in Chicago. as long as it is affordable.
kmcvideopros
kmcvideopros
Hello again AshantiC

Because of the size of your wedding some of our bridal customers have used ...
Dynasty Banquets www.dynastybanquets.com
4125 Calumet Ave.
Hammond, In.
(219) 933-0505
Dynasty is easy to find being only a couple of minutes off the express way (I90) and they have good parking.

If they are not in your range or budget contact us directly (773) 924-8452 and we may be able to offer other suggestions.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: