Philadelphia & Bucks County Videography or Photography- $1000 Messages in this topic - RSS

Philadelphia & Bucks County Videography or Photography- $1000 Messages in this topic - RSS

tylerstar23tylerstar23Posts: 3 October 12, 2011
Hello Brides!

Take advantage of this deal I'm sending out there to celebrate autumn!
We want everyone to have a video or pictures... so for a limited time I'm offering
single camera photography or videography for just $1000 or $2000 for both!
Add a second camera for just $500 additional per service.

Videography includes coverage up to 8 hours. Digital Editing includes titles, music of your choice, Pre-Ceremony, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception. Your custom DVD will include music and pictures from your video, and delivered in a white wedding case.

Photography includes coverage of the Bride's Prep, Pre-Ceremony, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception. Your high quality photos are touched up if necessary in Photoshop, also giving you some black and white, sepia, and artistic/unique choices in addition to your original files. You will receive all the original files, plus the others on a USB drive that can be viewed and printed at any computer or print shop.
In addition, your pictures will be displayed on your own wedding website that you can share with your family, watch a slideshow, create photo albums, order prints, and add pictures to as your family grows in the future.

To view other packages, read referrals or watch some samples of my work. Visit my website at tylerstarproductions.com.

Check out one of our client's photography sites bonnyandpatrick.shutterfly.com

You must contact me directly via email or telephone to take advantage of this exclusive offer. You won't find these prices for the quality and creative thought put into my videos.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a time to meet ask for Angel at 215-432-3148.

Congratulations and I hope to hear from you!

http://youtu.be/jJJcuLqH_J8
tylerstar23tylerstar23Posts: 3 January 28, 2013
Hello Philly Brides! Are you booking photography or videography, or both for your wedding?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: