THE BIG 50TH BDAY Messages in this topic - RSS

THE BIG 50TH BDAY Messages in this topic - RSS

Krisf408525Krisf408525Posts: 1 April 14, 2010
PLEASE TELL ME IDEAS FOR A 50TH BDAY
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 April 14, 2010
Hi Kris,
You might want to look at the Making Events Memorable Forum if you have not done so already.
MerrilyMerrilyPosts: 5 April 14, 2010
You can always have me (Merrily the Clown) come and do magic, face painting and balloons! Enjoyable for kids of all ages! I have a magic show that is great for adults as well.

Feel free to call or email if interested 610 450-4878 merrilytheclown@msn.com

Thanks, Merrily
landmarkevents2010landmarkevents2010Posts: 13 April 14, 2010
Hi Kris,

How many people are you expecting? Where are you planning on holding the event?

Landmark Event Designers Team
www.landmarkeventdesigners.com

Make it a LANDMARK moment..!!!
tina.412267tina.412267Posts: 2 April 16, 2010
Can someone suggest a great place to have a 50th birthday party for twins in Des Moines Iowa and surrounding area's. I have been looking quite a few neat places but it get expensive when they want you to rent the venue and then you have to use there caterer, and bartender. I am looking for a place very nice and relaxing with tables and chairs a kitchen so I can prepare the food and drinks?
landmarkevents2010landmarkevents2010Posts: 13 April 16, 2010
Hello Tina,
We are an event planning company in Los Angeles. We're not very familiar with the Des Moines area, however you may want to contact some of your local Senior Citizen Centers in your area or the area you will be holding the event. We have planned events in a few Senior Citizen Centers in the LA area for customers (non-wedding) who are on a limited budget. Some centers have kitchens that you can use without contracting with a caterer and all centers have tables and chairs readily available, all you need to probably provide are the linens...but ask.

Hopefully this is helpful. Good Luck and please should you have any questions or need assistance with anything else, please feel free to contact us.

Landmark Event Designers Team
www.landmarkeventdesigners.com

tina.beeler wrote:
Can someone suggest a great place to have a 50th birthday party for twins in Des Moines Iowa and surrounding area's. I have been looking quite a few neat places but it get expensive when they want you to rent the venue and then you have to use there caterer, and bartender. I am looking for a place very nice and relaxing with tables and chairs a kitchen so I can prepare the food and drinks?
agillum5agillum5Posts: 17 April 16, 2010
I would be more than happy to help you. I do events all over the U.S. and internationally, I have five daughters myself and LOVE doing b-day parties. check out my site and let me know if there is anything i can do to help. Aimee Gillum Gillum Event Planners www.gillumeventplanners1.vpweb.com
DesertLightWeddingsDesertLightWeddingsPosts: 130 April 18, 2010
Krisf_14 wrote:

Kinda corny, but we did a duo-50 party for 2 of us and had a great time. Entire theme was around the year we were born so if this year is your 50th then 1960. Decorations, food, cake, music and how everyone dressed centered around the year.

Robbie
Desert Light Weddings
lkisic121lkisic121Posts: 4 April 19, 2010
Happy 50th! We offer our one-of-a-kind Paparazzi Experience package, with authentic paparazzi-style photographers and red carpet coverage to make this year one you won’t forget!

Please visit our website at www.privatepaparazzi.com and click Corporate Paparazzi or Personal Paparazzi at the bottom of the page for more information on our services and to view some of our past events.

Hope you like what you see!
Laura
Guest April 19, 2010
Hi Kris,

I am the event manager at America's Incredible Pizza Company in Urbandale and we have great accomodations for a 50th birthday party! We have 4 themed rooms to choose from and one of them includes a 50s diner (which would be a cute tie in) and also private party rooms. We have an all you can eat buffet with homestyle, pasta, tacos, baked potatoe bar, pizza, and dessert selections plus much more! Incredible Pizza offers go carts, bumber cars, miniature bowling, mini golf and games for your guests as well. What is your budget? For more information please contact me at sjobst@incrediblepizza.com. I look forward to speaking with you!

Sarah
tina.412267tina.412267Posts: 2 April 19, 2010
Awesome idea, that's if I can get people to dress back in the 60's lol. But the decoration idea is a good one. Thanks you, Tina
DesertLightWeddings wrote:
Krisf_14 wrote:

Kinda corny, but we did a duo-50 party for 2 of us and had a great time. Entire theme was around the year we were born so if this year is your 50th then 1960. Decorations, food, cake, music and how everyone dressed centered around the year.

Robbie
Desert Light Weddings

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: