Masquerade Messages in this topic - RSS

Masquerade Messages in this topic - RSS

easys730842easys730842Posts: 1 September 3, 2011
Hey Folks i am planning my wedding and the theme is masquerade. im trying to find some good ideas that would make my wedding look extravagant and beautiful without the price tag of it all any help?
pattisbridespattisbridesPosts: 1 September 3, 2011
We would need to know time of year, indoor outdoor, just a little more info for good advice. I would suggest renting costumes to curb some expense in the clothing dept. And also using alot of feathers and maybe even balloons to offset the cost of flowers. That would go perfectly with your theme. And also check with a party retailer for specials on Mardi Gras packs that most of the time offer packages that have mask's and so on. Good luck.
Guest September 4, 2011
We here at LuSheann Love this theme! Simple chic, like black, white or feathered masks (you can provide these for the guest) hand held or secured with bobby pins/elastic. Full blown costumes that are home crafted or rented would be your second option. Hors d’oeuvre & cocktails with dessert of wedding cake, mini desserts would fit your budget and be very appropriate.
Giorgio
Executive Chef/Owner
LuSheann Caterers
www.lusheann.com
info750381info750381Posts: 18 October 13, 2011
Love this theme. I can suggest a DIY photo booth. Feathers, Boas, Balloons can all cut costs. I am a wedding planner who travels anywhere let me know if I can help. April Johns www.fancyevents.net
Shea007Shea007Posts: 5 May 10, 2012
I'm from New Orleans and I'm getting married in July of this year and my bridesmaids are coming out in mask... Just an idea
ReginaHReginaHPosts: 3 June 6, 2012
We did a masquerade party to promote our business on New Year's Eve. We did tall vases covered with gold fabric with large masks and fedora hats trimmed in red in/on the vases. We also set up a photo booth with a large mask as a back drop and had a photographer take pictures of the guests in the booth. See our pinterest page for some pics of the photo booth and vases http://pinterest.com/pweweddings/
miclo871674miclo871674Posts: 1 June 12, 2012
I am doing a masquerade wedding september 8, 2012. The theme is ball formal with masks. all of the guests will have masks and we will have spares for those who forget them. I was considering the lighted tall vase centerpiece with feathers. The ceremony will be absent of masks. So when the wedding party is introduced at the reception, we will break out the masks and get the party started
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 August 4, 2012
check out these links for ideas:
http://www.newenglandfineliving.com/masquerade-ball-wedding-theme-gowns.html

http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list/masquerade-ball-theme

Try to make everything match. For black and white, I would have black, white, silver and gold masks for the guests in a simple design and more elaborate masks for you, your husband and your bridal party.

You can check out:

www.orientaltrading.com and do a search for "gleaming half masks" for the men and for the ladies, order "sequin butterfly masks." They come in elegant colors that match so it won't look too kitchy. for you and your bridal party, order here - http://www.partyoasis.com/mawema1.html
they do offer discounted rates on bulk packs, so check it out.

You can also order feather boas for your ladies from Oriental trading.

Good luck!
Llise
Bryant4Bryant4Posts: 7 August 5, 2012
easysami wrote:
Hey Folks i am planning my wedding and the theme is masquerade. im trying to find some good ideas that would make my wedding look extravagant and beautiful without the price tag of it all any help?
Bryant4Bryant4Posts: 7 August 5, 2012
Hello my name is Deborah Bryant.I'm an event planner!If there is anyone looking for a good,affordable and dedicated Event Planner,feel free to contact me at Envisioning Wonderland Event Planner my direct number is (615)364-0609 or email me:envisioningaplan@yahoo.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: