decorations Messages in this topic - RSS

decorations Messages in this topic - RSS

zee68726881
zee68726881
hello i stay in kenner louisiana i need to rent wedding decorations and need to know how much their going to cost helpppppppppppp!!!!!
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
Congratulations!

I know Hobby Lobby rents things like arches, candlabras, and pedestals, etc. They may even rent silk flower arrangements. Florists will also rent arches and candlabra. Do a Google search for party rentals in your area - they will have things like arches, candlabra, mirror balls, and all kinds of other things.

Good luck with your hunt!

Marti Barton, Officiant
Joyful Promises
www.joyfulpromises.com
amy1964
amy1964
Our local floral shop rents out vases, some decorations, and also some banquet halls have glass hurricanes, mirrors, and votive holders for rent. Good luck. Amy at Twin Fountains Banquet and Catering
wthurow
wthurow
You can have your wedding favors for your reception shipped to your home or business and save money too! For the coupons below to be active, go to www.oursimpleceremony.com then click on the Beau-coup ad box in the site, this will take you to their site. Enter the discount when you check out.
8/23 – 8/25 Save 10% with a $50 purchase - 10% $50 (FALL10)
8/26 – 8/28 Save 15% with a $99 purchase - $15 off $99 (LIVE)
Thank you!
festiveice
festiveice
Congratulation.
You can decorate with many things and make your wedding more beautiful. Ice Sculpture is also one option which makes your event more attractive. They are also available and different size and shapes so you can choose your choice.
MyBelovedNYC10036
MyBelovedNYC10036
do a search for the following:
dollar tree (flowers, vases, tableware)
oriental trading (same as above plus a whole wedding section of decor ideas)
vistaprint.com for your wedding invites

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: