How to speak to someone at Eventective? Messages in this topic - RSS

How to speak to someone at Eventective? Messages in this topic - RSS

heath704078heath704078Posts: 1 July 6, 2011
Hi there,
I'm new to the service. I'd like to speak to a live person. The 'contact us' page says to contact Client Services, but I can't seem to find a name or phone number.
I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Guest July 6, 2011
Hi Heather - please call us at 207-253-1653 or email us at cs@eventective.com.
999kick999kickPosts: 1 August 29, 2011
I can not seem change my address / zip code on my ads. Can someone help me please?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 296 August 29, 2011
To change the contact information on your listing, please login to your account and go to http://www.eventective.com/provider/manage.aspx?num=124. I will have someone from Client Service contact you to see if you have any questions. You can also email us at cs@eventective.com.
Guest September 12, 2011
Hi my name is Martha Akers I work at The Bell Buckle Banquet Hall in Bell Buckle and would like some one to call me about this program. The # is 931-389-0223
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 296 September 12, 2011
Hi Martha - Someone from our Client Service team will give you a call. For your reference, we can also be reached by email cs@eventective.com or by phone 207.253.1653.
BuddyMBuddyMPosts: 2 September 15, 2011
I would like information on how to receive credit for leads I have purchased from the original service. As an example, I will buy a lead from another site that I pay to be a member of, then I get the same lead second-hand from Eventective. Since I bought this lead from the original source I should not have to pay for it from Eventective once I find out it's a re-post from a service I already bought it from. Some leads I get here are fine, but I should not have to pay for all of the re-posts I get.
Buddy Mooneyhan - Tampa,Fl
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 296 September 15, 2011
Hi Buddy - The event requests from Eventective are original and initiated and completed by planners who are using Eventective to plan their events. Our client service team will be contacting you to discuss. You can also email us at cs@eventective.com.
Guest January 22, 2012
i would like to make contact with someone from eventective i am looking to host a event in montreal you can contact me at 438-393-0503
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 296 January 23, 2012
Thank you for using Eventective. You can use our large database of venues and vendors to find event spaces and services.

Search our database for event venues and vendors. Enter a city and state (or province) to see all the different venue and vendor types you can choose from. Once you find a business you are interested in, you can click through to see details about what they offer, and you can contact them directly to check availability and/or get price quotes. Some businesses also include event packages and pricing on their listings.

Many people find the EventAgent service to be a time-saver. With the EventAgent, you tell us a few details about what you are looking for and we will contact venues and vendors on your behalf. Businesses that have availability on your preferred dates will contact you directly with price quotes and other information.

If you have questions, please contact client services at cs@eventective.com.
baverbachbaverbachPosts: 1 February 23, 2012
It is very frustrating. Client Services is a well kept secret. Why doesn't eventective actually list a phone number and email address for Client Services? What's up?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 296 February 24, 2012
You may contact Client Services at cs@eventective.com or 207-253-1653.
MemorialforZachMemorialforZachPosts: 1 April 23, 2012
Hi there, there seems to be a problem with us getting RSVPs from our event...I know people have RSVP'd but we have not received any notifications, can you help?
thanks,

Charlie
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 296 April 23, 2012
Hi Charlie - The event website does not have a RSVP feature. Guests can contact you by leaving a message on the Guestbook or by contacting you via the Contact Us page on your event website. If you have questions, please contact us at cs@eventective.com.
abyss540938abyss540938Posts: 1 June 5, 2012
i have followed instructions to find my referal link but cant find where they should click to enter recomendation?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 296 June 6, 2012
On your listing there is a Recommendations section and a link that says "Be the first to write a recommendation" or if you already have other recommendations on your listing, the link says "Write a recommendation". Your customers should click that link and it will provide a form where they can write their recommendations. This article is a good resource with information about the recommendation feature. If you have questions, please contact us at cs@eventective.com.
Guest February 27, 2013
I want to cancel my service with Eventective please call me today at 512-472-7241. Superhero for Hire.
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 296 February 27, 2013
I want to cancel my service with Eventective please call me today at 512-472-7241. Superhero for Hire.

Thanks for contacting us. Our customer service team will reach out to you today.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: