looking for B2B pals (bride to be) Messages in this topic - RSS

looking for B2B pals (bride to be) Messages in this topic - RSS

sbarn443751
sbarn443751
How long have you known your fiance'? Is both sides of the families helping you out or are you doing it yourselves? And when is your wedding date?
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
Get ready to stress because of the venue, something always happens to where something is going to happen. Right now I am stressing about the finances of the wedding. I did a wedding budget on line, it is almost $7,000. My wedding budget was $5,000. The honeymoon was $5,000. So now I have no idea. I did get some free items locally. I went to garage sales and got some things for the wedding. I made my own guest book. I am stressing because I had to buy another wedding dress because my first one got ruined. And also what I am really stressing about is the guest list. I have invited co-workers, family, and close friends. We are doing this ourselves.

Dear sbarnhart1974 -
I'm in NYC and would be glad to help you. There is so much information and sites and things to get organized. Give me a call and we can go step by step. I can also recommend inexpensive eateries in NYC - also remember, doing a lunch or sunday brunch is quite cheaper. you can always do an after party at a house, apartment or small party space. I'll give you two consultations for free - so do contact me.
Best,
Lise' from Manhattan
212-928-6572
liseramos@msn.com
www.allenspatzphotography.com
amorg473086
amorg473086
hi everyone..well my date is june/11/2011!!im so excited one b/c its my wedding that its self is just so exciting and two im marrying the love of my life...but im only 18 so i need all the advise i can get..congrads to all the brides!!
sbarn443751
sbarn443751
Don't make my big mistake by not not looking at venues first. Look at the venues first then look at pastors, videographers, photographers, do fake flowers no body would really know the difference. Get ideas for what you want your dress to look like. what is the theme of your wedding? What are the colors of your wedding? Definately go to www.1weddingsource.com and print out the 72 pg book. That has helped me out a lot. Make your own wedding notebook and personalize it yourself. Saves money that way as well. Also, for a lot of centerpieces, go to the dollar store.
Flowerknife
Flowerknife
Artificial flowers that look real will cost you more money than going fresh. If you don't care whether they look real than you can purchase the cheap silks but they will look cheap. I suggest you visit a florist where you can see, feel, and smell the difference between artificial and real. sbarnhart1974 wrote:
Don't make my big mistake by not not looking at venues first. Look at the venues first then look at pastors, videographers, photographers, do fake flowers no body would really know the difference. Get ideas for what you want your dress to look like. what is the theme of your wedding? What are the colors of your wedding? Definately go to www.1weddingsource.com and print out the 72 pg book. That has helped me out a lot. Make your own wedding notebook and personalize it yourself. Saves money that way as well. Also, for a lot of centerpieces, go to the dollar store.
sbarn443751
sbarn443751
tarascott323 wrote:
Hey! I would love some advice and help with planning my wedding. this is mine and my fiance's first marriages and we are so very excited! The wedding date is Dec. 17th 2011! would love to have any advice!!

Don't forget a girls night out and let the guys have their night out as well. Keep communication open and honest. Warn him first before becoming a bridezilla.
star1482412
star1482412
cool. congratulations! Mine will just be a day after yours on may 28, 2011
brand482927
brand482927
I am having mine on April 23,2011. I cant wait i am so happy and we cant wait.
sbarn443751
sbarn443751
One more piece of advice for you new brides. Have a time at least once a month for your bridal party to have a game night. Or all of you go out and have a great time. Just because you are married doesn't mean you can't have fun again.
neesh483440
neesh483440
Hello,
I am also a bride to be. I live in Killeen, Texas and am getting married on June 17,2011. My fiance is in Iraq so I am pretty much making all the arangements on my own. Hopefully we can help each other outAndiC wrote:
Hi there!

I am a bride to be in Brampton,Ontario and am looking for some fellow brides to be who want to chat, share, unload, whine, cry, complain, laugh, give and get ideas,suggestions...whatever!! This way, I will be talking to people who are in the same boat as me and also reduce the possibility of driving my non marriage minded friends up the wall with my incessant wedding chatter! Good luck ladies! (my wedding is planned for Sept 24/2011)
sbarn443751
sbarn443751
What is the theme to your wedding? What have you done so far?
sbarn443751
sbarn443751
Does anyone know any wedding planners in cortland, Ny?
Sunsh418450
Sunsh418450
Hello, I am also getting Married In May 2011 in Daytona beach, Fl. I have the majority of everything planned except for the food. i am having the hardies time with that.. Any advice. this is my first wedding and I am a littel nervous

I am a bride to be in Brampton,Ontario and am looking for some fellow brides to be who want to chat, share, unload, whine, cry, complain, laugh, give and get ideas,suggestions...whatever!! This way, I will be talking to people who are in the same boat as me and also reduce the possibility of driving my non marriage minded friends up the wall with my incessant wedding chatter! Good luck ladies! (my wedding is planned for Sept 24/2011)
sweet485011
sweet485011
Hello, I will be getting married Septemberr 1st, 2011. It's my first wedding, and I know for sure I'm driving my friends crazy with all my wedding talk. I'm a little nervous, but yet so excited. I have almost everything planned out, at least I hope. Any advice for me?
sbarn443751
sbarn443751
Make sure you have your list of everything that you are getting for the wedding. Take it with you so you have it. Even as crazy as this sounds, go garage saling. Because I have found alot of my wedding stuff there as well. Keep in contact with vendors as well.
tatte490446
tatte490446
We have set our wedding for September 24, 2011. This is my second wedding, though I eloped at 19 with my first husband, and in case you are wondering my first marriage lasted 18 ys. We are still friends and he is going to dj this wedding. We are looking to do an outside wedding by water in the Saluda NC area. Have not found the right venue yet. Most everything else has been worked out. The guest list, wedding party (that was easy, both of us have a teenage daughter and they will each stand up with us). A little nervous though. I have planned several of my friends weddings over the years but not my own.
k_mcg494819
k_mcg494819
hellos everyone!! Congrats to all the Brides to be!!! I will be getting married May 28, 2011 and I am so excited!! I joined this website called Weddingbycolor.com and it is the best. There are brides from all over that share their ideas as well as sale their items for little or nothing. They help you with invitations and tell you awesome deals good luck with your wedding planning and if you decide to join you can find me under slyandkamilah!!
Danie439238
Danie439238
This seems like a friendly site for b2b. Stay away from the knot. That site is not as friendly. Congrats everyone 08/28/10 BRIDE :-)
sbarn443751
sbarn443751
To the post above. What happend on the knot. I have not been there yet. What is your wedding date and the theme to your wedding?
lilof498732
lilof498732
congrats all you brides! we've decided to get married in June 2011. It has just come to my attention that I'm going to have to actually plan this thing out. The more I think about it, the more I find that I need to do. Is it going to get more hectic the closer the date gets or am i going to get it all organized before i go crazy?
sbarn443751
sbarn443751
lilofrog12 wrote:
congrats all you brides! we've decided to get married in June 2011. It has just come to my attention that I'm going to have to actually plan this thing out. The more I think about it, the more I find that I need to do. Is it going to get more hectic the closer the date gets or am i going to get it all organized before i go crazy?
Absolutely be ready togo crazy. No matter what you have organized for your big day, somebody is either going to drop out of the wedding, or a problem with the vendor, or even the dress.
lilof498732
lilof498732
Funny you say that. I had a dream last night that my bridesmaids quit, my maid of honor forgot to show up, and my parents couldn't find the wedding. It ended up being just me and the groom's dad had to give me away!
chris499273
chris499273
Hello all my fellow B2B!! I'm so excited. =) We've picked 9/10/11 for our date, but we are having a hard time finding a venue already! Dates are booked wwwaaaayyyy out! Anyone have any suggestions for Orlando, FL area venues?
tabit501497
tabit501497
Hello I from Harrisonburg Virginia, I just got proposed to this week. We have chosen July 16th 2011. I am so nervous already. feel so lost on what to do. thank god he is such a planner
tabitha
gumbo503586
gumbo503586
Hello brides. This is my first wedding and im looking for a really nice place that does the catering and etc... in greenville sc or augusta ga. Im so lost. Are there any suggestions own how to find a nice place???? thanks
FreemanGosselin
FreemanGosselin
lilofrog12 wrote:
Funny you say that. I had a dream last night that my bridesmaids quit, my maid of honor forgot to show up, and my parents couldn't find the wedding. It ended up being just me and the groom's dad had to give me away!

My wedding is October 30, 2010 in Bloomington, IN and I started having the nightmares last night! I got to the wedding and everythign was set but the dress (that I had sewn by hand) was being taken out for me to put it on and none of the seams were sewn... they were all just pinned into place for me to put together. I was trying to use stitch witchery (an iron on "glue" for tacking pieces together) and tack stitching to try and get it to stay together! Wow! I ran out of the bedroom this morning to pull out the dress and check it! I am already stressing enough because this is a wedding that was set with only three months to pull it all off in and I'm still working on finding too many things... thank goodness so much of it is being done by hand and simply. We are simple people with very simple hopes for the wedding... so hopefully the lack of dazzle and elegance will minimize the chances for insanity to break out at the last minute!

Guest August 23, 2010
to all of the brides planning your weddings yourself, i know it gets irritating when you have everything mapped out the way you want, (and hope) it will go...we got married Aug. 14, 2010...I had everything mapped out the way i wanted everthing to be...from the time all my "girls" to meet up with me at my hotel suite...breakfast, a few drinks to ease the stress, all that, all the way to the time i figured we would all show up together at the church...the reception, the ceremony....all the deco....let me just say, it isnt going to work that way....some one will either be late, or you will overlook a "time slot" for something minor...we had that time slot problem-- i didnt leave time to go to the hall to decorate...if you are lucky enough to have a mom, or the one that helped greatly was my mother in law, they will want to take over the deco for that...let them!! i know you will feel the same way i did, like she wasnt the slightest bit concerned how i wanted things....they listen more than yuou think....I never even was able to make it back to the hall since the monday before the wedding when we got the keys and security code for the place....my mother in law, and my hubby's 2 aunts decorated better than i could have ever imagined... without her pulling the aunts together to what I thought was taking over, i would have spent that entire week stressed to a near heart attack.. dont be afraid to ask for a little, or alot of help or suggestions....it will take a ton of stress away.....good luck to alll, and i hope your big days are as wonderfull as you expect them to be...
jns.k503311
jns.k503311
AndiC wrote:
Hi there!

Hi, I am a bride to be in Waterloo, On and getting married on February 26, 2011. We already know that we want to have it in Collingwood, Ontario, at a ski resort. Good luck everyone!
khalu506965
khalu506965
hello from calgary alberta my wedding is planned for july 29 2011 and none of my friends and family really care to hear about mine....
FreemanGosselin
FreemanGosselin
khalua.m wrote:
hello from calgary alberta my wedding is planned for july 29 2011 and none of my friends and family really care to hear about mine....

Why would they not want to hear about it? All of my friends who aren't interested in hearing about my wedding haven't heard from me in awhile I can guarentee that right now! My family on the other hand doesn't hear from me much anyway so when they decided that they didn't want to go into that or help or even just offer encouragement as I stressed and planned... they simply stopped hearing about anything. I've got too much to do in addition to planning an October wedding in less than three months to bother with those who can't be supportive and helpful! I truly wish you friends who want to hear and atleast someone to bounce ideas off of. freeman_jl@att.net If ya ever just wanna freak over some aspect, or brag because of an achievement (like yesterday I got the cake and flowers all taken care of YAY!!!) feel free to drop me a line. I'll be glad to listen! smile Jennifer
jpetr472950
jpetr472950
Hey everyone and Congrats! Im a first time B2B getting married on October 1, 2011 smile I just purchased my wedding dress at Davids Bridal and got a huge deal! the dress I fell in love with suprisingly I later find was on a clearance rack and it fit me like a glove it was originally over a $1000 marked down to $499 smile I was so happy! If anyone is on a budget you should check with one of their stores! I am also getting married in my home town at a church I grew up in. and I am still unsure about the reception but its all going to have a fall theme colors smile not bad for only being engaged for 3 weeks! HaHa
bagge514720
bagge514720
hey everyone. I am getting married on July 2,2011 here in toledo ohio. I am getting married to a guy that i have known since i was 4 and we already have a son thats 3 months old. We just decided to get married soon and now i have 292 days to get everything taken care of and hes not much help.
christinapapou
christinapapou
I'm getting married May14th, 2011. Supposedely its the perfect month since not alot of people are getting married then lol i think otherwise.
My fiance is in the army and he has to go to school for his last semester so its all up to me.
I have a quick question..
If I have contact with a banquet hall that doesn't stipulate the cost of a child, is it possible to cancel the contract and receive my deposit back? When I called the manager, he said the price is the same but he has a different meny for kids. Meanwhile the kids don't drink (its an open bar) and there's no way they're goign to eat a 5 course meal. Does anyone know of any info?
bagge514720
bagge514720
christinapapou wrote:
I'm getting married May14th, 2011. Supposedely its the perfect month since not alot of people are getting married then lol i think otherwise.
My fiance is in the army and he has to go to school for his last semester so its all up to me.
If I have contact with a banquet hall that doesn't stipulate the cost of a child, is it possible to cancel the contract and receive my deposit back? When I called the manager, he said the price is the same but he has a different meny for kids. Meanwhile the kids don't drink (its an open bar) and there's no way they're goign to eat a 5 course meal. Does anyone know of any info?

look at your contract and see what all it says. open bar also means unlimited pop or juice. and make sure the price is truly
worth it. there are certain time frames where you can cancel but you stil have to pay a fee
bagge514720
bagge514720
FreemanGosselin wrote:
khalua.m wrote:

Why would they not want to hear about it? All of my friends who aren't interested in hearing about my wedding haven't heard from me in awhile I can guarentee that right now! My family on the other hand doesn't hear from me much anyway so when they decided that they didn't want to go into that or help or even just offer encouragement as I stressed and planned... they simply stopped hearing about anything. I've got too much to do in addition to planning an October wedding in less than three months to bother with those who can't be supportive and helpful! I truly wish you friends who want to hear and atleast someone to bounce ideas off of. freeman_jl@att.net If ya ever just wanna freak over some aspect, or brag because of an achievement (like yesterday I got the cake and flowers all taken care of YAY!!!) feel free to drop me a line. I'll be glad to listen! smile Jennifer

I agree my parents arent having anything to do with it they prolly wont even be coming to my wedding
black520657
black520657
Hey all, I am just started in planning my 11/11/11 wedding. Kinda lost, found the venue I want but having major difficulties with it. Am I starting too early? I'm just looking for B2B who will kinda get what I am talking about and saw this post and wanted to say hi!
christinapapou
christinapapou
baggett_tiffany wrote:
christinapapou wrote:

look at your contract and see what all it says. open bar also means unlimited pop or juice. and make sure the price is truly
worth it. there are certain time frames where you can cancel but you stil have to pay a fee

Thanks for the info. I actually was able to speak to him in a "calming manner" lol and we brought down the price for the kids.
Now at least I can afford buying pretty centerpieces then cheap crap. lol Sorry I'm very blunt.

I can honestly say, planning the wedding isn't as bad as you think it may be.
Im going to give you some tips on planning your wedding.

Set realistic goals. Like if you want to get married in less then a year, make sure to take some time off work to be able to go see reception halls, photo, church/ceremony sites,… and book 2 hrs intervals. Normally when going to check a place out it doesn’t take more then an hour but you want to have enough time to get to the other place and have a break for a quick bite to eat. Remember you’re human and still need food!

I'm well organized and love to write everything down so I bought a binder with seperators, with those plastic paper holders (for when the papers I get don’t have wholes), and a note pad. If I see something, I write it down because one thing I’ve learned is you forget everything from one moment to the next. Also make notes of the questions you want to ask before you meet your vendors. Trust me, you’ll go blank. Thank god for my fiance!

I got engaged back in January 2010 and since my fiance was away for 3 months, first thing I did was getting quotes from all sorts of vendors. Ones I liked and didn't like. That helped alot in comparing prices. I also made a list with my fiance of what is important to me and what's important to him. We're pretty much on the same ball so that was good.
Like for instance, "limos" they're not as important to me or need to be expensive since its only for a couple of hours and then you take your own car or taxi at the end of evening. Why not spurldge on something more meaningful so we decided instead of booking two 6 or 8 seaters (by the way, the law in Quebec Canada stipulates that you can only have a maximum of 8 people in one limo even if it holds 20), we made sure to have the excact people that would come in our limo and webooked one 8 seater and an antique which is something we both wanted. We wanted to make sure our wedding party we're taken care of but in the end the worse case scenario is someone takes a car or gets driven to the pictures. Instead of spending $1500 or more, we're spending less then $1000 with tip!

Make a budget from the beginning. Try to figure out the place you want your wedding to be and see how many people you can afford to be there. Its much easier to cut people then you think. You just have to be cut throat. Remember, family comes before friends, friends come before co-workers, and co-workers come before aquaintances. Make sure you cut people from the bottom up if you need be.

Another great tip, is when doing your budget, include a tip for all services. In my case, the reception hall includes the tip in the price so I don't have to calculate extra. The DJ, photo,video, and limo don't include tip so try to reaserach oline or even ask the person you made the contract with what's the general rule for tipping.

I also found alot of decor online that certain vendors provide at a much higher price. For example, the guest book with pen and pillow and flower girl basket generally sell at about $100...I found them all on ebay in bundles or even seperates. In my case, I'm having 3 flower girls so i didn't buy a bundle and I don't need a photo album, so i bought the guest book seperately and the pillow and I'm looking at sellers that sell more then one flower basket and try to make them offers for a better price. It never hurts to ask. All this is costing me approx $50! All the little things I save, comes out big in the end or at least I can use it for something else.

Try to get the manufacturer and item# from centerpieces or favors you might like. I’m Greek and we generally give out boubounieres and favors (it's the same thing but one is bigger $ then the other). Try to find wholesalers online or bulk purchases. You can save a lot. And did you know, Wallmart orders in bulk for you too. My wedding boubouniere is a photo album 4x6 of 50 photos. I placed an order and got them all at once. You can check before you purchase to make sure that they're the right ones..ect. Which a lot of times you can’t do online and then return. With wallmart, if there’s something wrong, you don’t have to buy the items. And they have a great quality control so you can trust to get them perfect. Just give enough time to order and then receive them. It can take 3-6weeks to receive anything. This also can help you with your dress. I have a dress I love that they quoted me $2000 with alterations and all but I also found it only for $1000 less with shipping which is free in most places. Go to the wedding stores, try on all sorts of dresses, make notes of the dresses you like, and see what size fits you. Then you can order it online (try always a little bigger just in case), and have the alterations done once received. It will save you lots of $$$$ I’m getting a cuture dress for $1000!!! Come on, now that’s a steal!

A coordinator for the day of your wedding is like a wedding planner. She/he makes sure people know where to go, make sure flowers and decor is done, and any wedding disasters are averted. Remember to make a list of your vendors and phone#s so that if something happens, you can quickly call them before you burst into flames.

If I come up with more tips. I’ll let you know.

Good luck to all. And enjoy the time. Let the downers be and associate yourself with the people that are so excited, they want to jump out of their skin to help you.
And take the help!!! You need it!
littl521683
littl521683
Congrats sweetheart! Our wedding date is June 4th, 2011 in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. And I'm sure I am one of the most "behind brides" here! Not only have I not secured a venue, or decided on one, but I have not bought my dress yet either. Less than nine months to plan a wedding is just not fun while going to college full time =/ I hope you are wayy more planned than I am wink Good luck!
christinapapou
christinapapou
littlemidget09 wrote:
Congrats sweetheart! Our wedding date is June 4th, 2011 in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. And I'm sure I am one of the most "behind brides" here! Not only have I not secured a venue, or decided on one, but I have not bought my dress yet either. Less than nine months to plan a wedding is just not fun while going to college full time =/ I hope you are wayy more planned than I am wink Good luck!

If you need any ideas or advise, I can help. I'm pretty quick on doing things. My fiance is also in university so I'm doing all the planning. You can get a friend or someone close to you to bounce off ideas. Since I'm the one with the creative ideas amongst my friends, I'm just telling them what I'm doing rather then getting ideas from them.
I confirm all my purchases with my fiance so he can know what's going on (like that its his wedding too, but my decisions!)
Plan a day to check out the reception and ceremony since they're the most important. Without that, you can't have a wedding. Food should also be on the list after the ceremony and reception. Appointing your MOH and bridesmaid, ushers, groomsmen, best man, flower girls and ring bearer is 3rd. Get also a co-ordinator as well so that they can make sure everything is perfect for your day while you spend your wedding day enjoy every last minute instead of worrying.
Third should be guest list and budget. Then the rest can follow as they come. I still haven't gotten my dres and i have less then 8months but you know, you can always get them to push for you. They'll do anything for a sale. You're paying them, not the other way around even though I wish that could happen.

Tip # 1 Have fun!!!
christinapapou
christinapapou
I think I'm tooo excited now. I just got a call from the place where I'm getting my centerpieces and I had asked the lady see if the supplier would give you them at a better price then what you're selling for them now. Guess what, I got it!!! It was originally $60, marked down to $40, and now I'm getting them at $30 without the candles or $35 with the candles!!! I'm sooo spyched!!!

Guest September 22, 2010
wink Congrats to you. I just found this place and I like it. Its cool that there is a place on here for this kind of thing. I'm so happy that I can chat about THE BIG DAY with fellow bride to be's. My date is set for October 1, 2011. And thats not far.I think, anyways. I was never married. I'm not scared.....maybe just for the time limit of getting things done. I'm so happy that I can take this step in life with a man I truley adore and very thankful that he has come into my life. So I'm in your boats..lol. Think happy thoughts ladies!! Lets hope the stress (if any) doesn't take over your mind. wish the best to all who choose to take that step. YAY!!
jenae534641
jenae534641
Congrats to all! My wedding date is also 9/10/11 and will be held in Miami, Fl...I have found the venue of my dreams but cant decide on my color scheme...HELPPPP!!!
niece405755
niece405755
hello everybody, I am getting married on April 23,2011. I am somewhat nervous,but I think I will be okay. I'm just having a problem with finding the right dress that fits my taste. What should do???
niece405755
niece405755
Our colors are burntorange,ivory, and chocolate...plus a little tangerine..
mrosp378825
mrosp378825
Hi all! Congrats to everyone. I'm getting married on April 16, 2011 in North Carolina. However I'm having to plan it from Key West, FL! No wedding planner either...my mom just moved overseas so I'm a bit overwhelmed. Planning from so far away is quite hard. And I'm nervous!
fashiongirl
fashiongirl
You should decide
Contact the wedding party. Select the bridesmaids and grooms, weddingsinger, organist, pianist, ring bearer, flower girl, and anyoneelse. Gowns/Tuxes – Pick out a Wedding Dress. Pick out Bridesmaid Dresses and tuxes. Photographer – Line up a photographer. Decidewhether photos should be taken before or after the wedding Church orother facility – Reserve the church or place for the wedding to takeplace. Reserve a reception hall. Order invitations – Send out when it’stime Newspaper announcements – Photos and info should be sent to yourlocal paper Rehearsal dinner – Make sure you know who’s coming to therehearsal dinner. Gifts for those in the wedding party – Buy tokens ofappreciation for the wedding party. Wedding cake, punch, and otherrefreshments – Hire a caterer. Get a wedding cake ordered. Selectrefreshments to serve. Decorations for the church and reception – Orderflowers, decorations, ribbons, and etc. Make sure you have helpers todecorate church or hall Equipment rental – Rent any tables, chairs,microphones or any other type of equipment you might need for thewedding or reception.

Guest October 8, 2010
Hi everyone!
I'm getting married October 22, 2011 in Gettysburg, PA and we're very excited. We've only been engaged about a month and we have so much decided already!
bagge514720
bagge514720
mrospl03 wrote:
Hi all! Congrats to everyone. I'm getting married on April 16, 2011 in North Carolina. However I'm having to plan it from Key West, FL! No wedding planner either...my mom just moved overseas so I'm a bit overwhelmed. Planning from so far away is quite hard. And I'm nervous!

Well if you need any or advise dont hesitate to ask

Guest October 12, 2010
I planning my wedding for October 7, 2011 in Owensboro, KY! I have got a lot of stuff picked out decoration wise and I have the dress picked out. We are getting married at my fiance's grandmother's house (It's an old farmhouse and my theme is Rustic so it just worked very well!)We are making our own food minus the cake (I cannot be responsible for something that needs to be so decorative) Our colors are midnight blue and yellow. It's going to be about 80 people or so there. I'm overwhelmed by all the stuff I have to decide and my fiance tries to be helpful but he's in training for the military so we have to plan over the phone.
Congrats to all of you!
Ashton Blair
katma541452
katma541452
Hello, first I say congratulations to all the soon to be brides. I am planning a wedding for Sept. 17th of 2011 and I am lost. My fiance has allotted me 5000 for the wedding because he would rather use the money to buy a house. I will be married in TX but what can you get for so little money. Help!!!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: