I need help finding a venue that has reception and catering all in one! Messages in this topic - RSS

I need help finding a venue that has reception and catering all in one! Messages in this topic - RSS

johaw584350johaw584350Posts: 1 March 2, 2011
I am looking for place to have a wedding near South Bend, IN/Niles,MI/St.Joseph,MI. However, I am really looking for a place that caters as well and the price is already included with the venue. I have seen places where they cater but it is a separate price and really expensive. I found a place in Indiana after going to the Michiana Bridal Expo that does everything for only $5000 (food, decorations, venue). However, I cannot remember the name of it and that is a very great price. If anyone knows of this place or any other places please let me know! Thanks
charl639105charl639105Posts: 1 March 2, 2011
have u checked hotels in your area, thats what we did ad the price is good ad the room is great. We're using a hilton. Check them out your area
falex639162falex639162Posts: 1 March 2, 2011
I need the same thing but for a low price. My budget is very small. If anyone knows of any good places, please let me know! I live in Steubenville Ohio.
TrishaNASHeventsTrishaNASHeventsPosts: 11 March 3, 2011
I am an event management company in CA. Try your local piblic golf courses
and country clubs. I do many tyoes of events across the country and find
these venues to be competitive. If you need pointers negotiating with the course, let me know.

Good luck

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: