Bride Gift Idea's??? HELP Messages in this topic - RSS

Bride Gift Idea's??? HELP Messages in this topic - RSS

jacob627362
jacob627362
My wedding is in 2 months and I need gift idea's for my wife. This for the males out there. What did you buy your wife before she walked down the aisle? Ladies you can let me know what you recieved that melted your heart!!!
BrevardMinister
BrevardMinister
My husband and I paid for much of our wedding ourselves and were in the process of ridding ourselves of school loan debt. They idea of buying one more thing didn't cross either of our minds. My husband wrote me a love letter he had hand-delivered the morning of our wedding. It means more to me than anything he could have purchased possibly could. I read it every year on our anniversary and it always reminds me why we married in the first place. In my humble opinion, you are giving her the greatest gift in the world. Your love, support and trust. Anything else pales by comparison.

Best Regards,
Rev. Ann Fuller
Melbourne, FL
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
I like Rev. Ann's wedding gift -- it's a terribly lovely, romantic gesture!

However, my husband had his own romantic idea. He commissioned a stained glass panel to be made that had a symbol on it that is meaningful to us. It hangs in our living room window today, more than 21 years later. My heart melts every time I see it.

Marti Barton, Officiant
Joyful Promises
http://www.joyfulpromises.com
BeyFavors
BeyFavors
I think that something sentimental is always nice and it could be expensive, cheap or even free. Talk to your wife's family and ask if there was anything that she always wanted as a child or talked about. Jewelry is always nice but have it engraved. I am not a romantic so my husband giving me a gift certificate for matching tattoos was the sweetest thing. He even had the design. You may also think about not the gift perse but the presentation. Have a marching band present it or something unique like that. It will definitely be a lasting memory.

BeyFavors
http://www.beyfavorandgiftcompany.com
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
jacobs9jj wrote:
My wedding is in 2 months and I need gift idea's for my wife. This for the males out there. What did you buy your wife before she walked down the aisle? Ladies you can let me know what you recieved that melted your heart!!!

The usual gift from a groom to his bride is to give her something sentimental. If you must give her jewelry (because she absolutely loves it) get it engraved: like a heart locket with a small diamond and on the back you can engrave: "to my forever sweetheart" or a bracelet with a locket engraved is equally as nice. Silver or gold - it does not matter. You can actually get something for about $100 from Tiffany which is the quintessential favorite of all young women. They have great silver pieces that come with charms and engraving is usually inexpensive.

If you already have a honeymoon planned, do buy her something special, either for your residence or something personal for her - something that she can shop with you for. I think she would also love that. If you must get her something prior to the honeymoon - anything she loves would be great - even a lap top if she has a need for one. Just get her something you know she will enjoy, use and don't forget to accompany the gift with roses in her favorite color and a romantic card.

Good luck to you and your beloved!

Lise'

www.mybelovedwedandart.com
jacob627362
jacob627362
BrevardMinister wrote:
My husband and I paid for much of our wedding ourselves and were in the process of ridding ourselves of school loan debt. They idea of buying one more thing didn't cross either of our minds. My husband wrote me a love letter he had hand-delivered the morning of our wedding. It means more to me than anything he could have purchased possibly could. I read it every year on our anniversary and it always reminds me why we married in the first place. In my humble opinion, you are giving her the greatest gift in the world. Your love, support and trust. Anything else pales by comparison.

Best Regards,
Rev. Ann Fuller
Melbourne, FL
jacob627362
jacob627362
That's really nice and thoughtful and it made me feel good hearing that!!! I think that was a wonderful thing your husband did for you! Thanks for your thoughts and opinions. I really appreciate it.

Guest March 3, 2011
You may want to consider something fun that you can add to on future anniversaries. Personally, I love the Add-A-Link Diamond Tennis Bracelets. Most are gold (yellow or white) with a starting link of 3 or 4 nice size diamonds to start and then you order new links for future gifts. You could also do something similar and less expensive with a nice charm bracelet.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: