Are you looking for a Photographer in the Birmingham Alabama and surrounding cities? Messages in this topic - RSS

Are you looking for a Photographer in the Birmingham Alabama and surrounding cities? Messages in this topic - RSS

SA3DayCSA3DayCPosts: 5 February 15, 2011
3rDayCreations - Designer Photography

All occasions and events! Save money, don't overpay. Visit the website: 3rdaycreations.com. Contact Sophia @ 205-919-8083, or email SAldridge@3rDayCreations.com

Designer photography that captures wedding,engagements, family portraits, reunions, parties for all ages, maternity, pet portraits, baby and bridal showers, sporting events inaction, and so much more! The photography can be action shots or posed and made into a unique one of a kind designer picture.

There are six wedding packages starting for as low as $450. Your images can be in a conventional albums, picture or material photo books (very hot seller) on CD/DVD, online and web-based for uploading to Facebook. Blemishes, acne, wrinkles or spots, bad hair day, not so white teeth or eyes are a thing of the past when I do your pictures. I make you look just like the models on your favorite magazine. We will meet all budgets. Don't let the low price fool you, your photos will have the same professional care as the most expensive package. Being on a budget doesn't have to look cheap.

No two photos are the same. Each shot will give the unique look of intensity and nuance of the individual. The finished product can be created into a poster size or as small as wallet size. Photography can be enhance with the vivid color, artistic designerblack and white or hues finishes. The designer photos can be composed into a "Magazine Cover" shot. The cover shots can be where the individual is added into a foreground of a Bride, Sports, Academic, Hobby or any other type of magazine cover. For your business or organization, photos will be taken in a professional manner with as little disruption to the activities as possible.

Also offered is our Staging photography. This is an on location of event, i.e., wedding, family reunion, etc. An area is set up for single or group photos. These photos are printed within minutes and put into a photo frame for the guest to have immediately. These photos are high quality glossy 4x6 prints! No need to order a photo booth, where you can not create group photos, and you get small images. Each Staging has backgrounds that match or complement your event.

Select a photographer that enjoys taking photos to see the smiles on the clients' faces. Just as I have been blessed with this gift of photography, I also want to see you blessed with great photos at a very economical price!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: