Photobooth - Promotions - Eventective - Forums

Photobooth Messages in this topic - RSS

PaparazziPhotobooth
PaparazziPhotobooth
Is anyone interested in having a Photobooth (named Paparazzi) at their office party? You can have your guests going home with a party favor that will last forever. I have the photobooth in Michigan right now, however, if the interest is high here in Florida I will bring it down. With numerous amounts of backgrounds available the photobooth adds excitement and laughter to any party!

Guest April 14, 2011
Check us out for events in the Dallas-Ft Worth area... www.Texas-PhotoBooth.com or www.Facebook.com/TexasPhotoBooth
Dale540251
Dale540251
I am going to jump in on this and suggest my company for Minnesota. We have large booths, large color photos and are willing to travel. I agree that Florida has a big growth in this field in the future. www.memoryboxphoto.com
behin508735
behin508735
We have a photobooth rental company in Columbus,IN. that would also be great for corporate events in our area.

Guest August 25, 2010
I own a photo booth in Kansas City that is great for corporate events.
http://agoodtimephotobooth.com/
CreativeEye
CreativeEye
Hello, I'm from vancouver BC Canada. I offer a unique service, a photo booth green screen set up.
I give all the fun of a regular photo booth plus the ability of green screen. we can customize the service to suit your need.
Robert
www.creativeeyemedia.net
yoder161066
yoder161066
Where in Michigan? We service the Midwest with Photobooths and always have an eye out for new ones to suggest
scott127985
scott127985
I have a beautiful digital photobooth for rent for weddings, parties, corporate events, Proms and Reunions in the Mississippi, Louisiana & Tenn. area. info@msphotobooths.com 662-673-0008
www.msphotobooths.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: