affordable beach wedding near orlando Messages in this topic - RSS

affordable beach wedding near orlando Messages in this topic - RSS

tati4601431tati4601431Posts: 5 January 17, 2011
I am struggling to plan a small beach wedding in Aug 2011 we will have around 40 guests and a budget of $4,000 are there any suggestions on locations for the ceremony and reception that will fit my budget.
Guest January 17, 2011
I dont know about the beaches but As I have told some of our customers before, Leu garden. Its a gorgeous place for a wedding to take place and its quite affordable. All of the weddings my husband and I have photographed there were amazing. The place is gorgeous!

Raquel Sergio Photography
BrevardMinisterBrevardMinisterPosts: 157 January 17, 2011
I am located in Brevard County, Florida which is where many people from Orlando head over for beach weddings. Usually the Cocoa area, but there are quieter more private beach locations further south. I highly recommend the Clubhouse at Pelican Beach in Satellite Beach. Amazing value and so few people know about it. Locals drive right by it for years without even registering it is there. I've done about perhaps fifteen weddings there ranging from 5 to 60 guests. Here's the link. http://satellitebeachrecreation.org/PelicanBeachClubhouseRentalFacility.aspx Very versatile in terms of decorating and options in case of inclement weather.

I have a whole section on my website about beach weddings here in Central Florida. Ideas for locations and tips for how to make beach weddings turn out nicely. http://brevardminister.com/beach_weddings.htm

Congratulations!

Rev. Ann Fuller
Melbourne, FL
http://www.brevardminister.com
Guest January 17, 2011
Hi there,

Congrats on your engagement! We perfom beach weddings at Cocoa Beach- our website is www.RoyalChapel.com. Packages run from $699 to $1999, so we can keep you way under budget.

Feel free to ask questions!

Best wishes,

Heidi Parker
heidi@royalchapel.com
tati4601431tati4601431Posts: 5 January 17, 2011
Thank You everyone for the great ideas they were all very helpful
dj36567dj36567Posts: 5 January 17, 2011
Sorry, but Orlando doesn't have a beach......it's in the middle of the state..............pick w new location anywhere from Panama City to Gulf Shores AL and I can help you.........thanks,
Troy @ 1-877-431-2430
RFlemingRFlemingPosts: 6 January 17, 2011
tati465. Great chatting with you. Looking forward to your Aug wedding. thanks.
BrevardMinisterBrevardMinisterPosts: 157 January 18, 2011
dj36567 wrote:
Sorry, but Orlando doesn't have a beach......it's in the middle of the state..............pick w new location anywhere from Panama City to Gulf Shores AL and I can help you.........thanks,
Troy @ 1-877-431-2430

Actually, Orlando does have a beach http://www.paradisecoveorlando.com/

Aside from that, this isn't an uncommon question. I get plenty of brides through my website also asking for a beach wedding near Orlando. It's just a 30-45 minute drive to pop on over to Brevard County and get married on the beach. Lots of people plan Orlando vacations and come over here for a destination wedding even though their hotel accommodations are in the Orlando area. There really is no need to make entirely new plans.

Best Regards,
Rev. Ann Fuller
Melbourne, FL
Guest February 1, 2011
You might also want to look at the Gulf Coast. St. Pete/Tampa/Sarasota have incredible beach locations and are usually cheaper than the Orlando area.
desig537989desig537989Posts: 2 February 2, 2011
tati465 wrote:
I am struggling to plan a small beach wedding in Aug 2011 we will have around 40 guests and a budget of $4,000 are there any suggestions on locations for the ceremony and reception that will fit my budget.

There are lots of options available to you, sometimes a permit is required and sometimes not. This is why it is a smart idea to look into hirinf an event planner. They often know where, and who to talk with to get your wedding done, at the budget you have available.

Grace Anderson
desig537989desig537989Posts: 2 February 2, 2011
Cocoa Beach and Port Orange have great locations at affordable prices you could you monoes worth in anywherre along these beaches. Give me a call and we can discuss your options Grace at Designs With Grace, DWGevents.com

graceanderson@dwgevents.com
386-561-8733

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: