Wedding Venue in Queens, NY Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding Venue in Queens, NY Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest January 5, 2011
I am looking for a posh locale to have my wedding/reception at in Queens, NY.
I'm considering The Foundry, Waters Edge and Studio Square. If anyone has a review of these locations or have comparable suggestions please post.
Thanks
Guest January 5, 2011
When you start looking for your entertainment needs, here is a consideration for you. Singing, music, DJ
http://www.michaeljdinardo.net/media.php

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=micheal+j+dinardo&aq=f
info450424info450424Posts: 8 January 5, 2011
Another comparable suggestion or option would be Highlands Castle in Lake George, NY.
CapicuLove1CapicuLove1Posts: 254 January 18, 2011
Dear Guest in Queens:

Your suggestions for venues are fine. You need to ask yourself what your wedding theme and the season you want to marry in.

If you are having a spring or summer wedding, I would suggest a property that has outdoor space. It would be lovely getting married by a lake or in a picturesque setting. If you are getting married in a church and having a reception, but would still like outdoor photos, then again, pick a venue that offers water or garden views. If you are marrying in the winter, you will need a venue that has beautiful indoor areas (separate from your reception & cocktail rooms) where you and your bridal party can take great shots for your wedding album.

If you are open to Staten Island, here are my picks:

Snug Harbor

www.snugharborweddings.com

$75 & Up per person - beautiful rooms, majestic ceilings, wonderful garden property.

Nicotra's Ballroom

www.nicotrasballroom.com

$110 & Up per person

Asian garden, waterfalls, lawn, gazebos and beautiful, more modern contemporary party rooms.

For Queens:

The Astoria World Manor

No outdoor property, but the best bang for your buck. Beautiful downstairs area hosts wonderful sets for great photo ops

http://www.awm-ny.com/

Douglaston Manor

www.thedouglastonmanor.com

Rolling hills, views from ballrooms, outdoor ceremony

$60 & Up (great service)

Vetro Russo's on the Bay

www.vetronyc.com

$100 & Up

Beach view, exquisite food and service

Hope this helps.

I'm in the NYC area and would be able to help with planning, and all your wedding media needs (djs, photography, videography).

Let me know if you need help. A phone call or email is absolutely free.

Good luck!

Lise'

Liseramos@msn.com

212-928-6572

www.allenspatzphotography.com

www.photographersmbi.com

www.mybelovedwedandart.com
Guest January 22, 2011
you can try Antun's in Queens Village. All redecorated and really nice photo ops inside.
miles603609miles603609Posts: 4 January 23, 2011
I love Studio Square...I have worked events and a wedding there. There space is amazing...If you want to see some pics..Please feel free to contact me...milestoneevents@verizon.net

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: