NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

twins572083
twins572083
I am looking for some help! I live very near to Buffalo, NY - in a city just outside of it. I am looking for help in finding a reception venue for our wedding in 6 months. I would like a place that doesn't have food, it sounds crazy but I have a phenomenal caterer and I really want to use them for my wedding. So I need to have a reception venue that has a kitchen where I can bring my own food in. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I don't want to have it at a park, I want an inside venue, preferably!
invitations4u
invitations4u
Congratulations on your engagement! Did you ask your caterer if they recommend any venues? Most of our vendor caterers have recommendations/partnerships with banquet halls etc. that they can cater at.

If they don't try looking up local banquet facilities, halls, etc and just ask if you are able to have your own caterer provide their services there.
info157979
info157979
A Church hall or a community centre.

Guest December 2, 2010
We wish you luck on you search and we also suggest to consider the photography in you budget. After all is the only thig you will have at the end.

Get to know us at

http://felixyanaya.com

tel 915 613 1925

Carlos Felix

Owner
UniqueInvite
UniqueInvite
Firehalls are often very nice as well. Also, how about parks, though there is no indoor for inclement weather. I wish you all the best. Enjoy your engagement.

Deborah Carasso
Unique Invitations

Guest December 2, 2010
Did you ask your caterer for suggestion ?

From Rolstoncatering.com

Guest December 2, 2010
Our park district has some lovely venues. Also look at your local Elks Club, VFW Hall or other service organization. Our town has a great venue supported by our township, too. But asking your caterer for suggestions is also excellent advice.

Best wishes!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: