Graduation Party Messages in this topic - RSS

Graduation Party Messages in this topic - RSS

spoil395965spoil395965Posts: 1 March 27, 2010
TRYING TO HAVE MY SON A NICE GRADUATION PARTY FOR LESS,I'M GOOD WITH DECORATING BUT HAVING PROBLEMS FINDING A PLACE IN A NICE AREA THAT WILL ALLOW TEENS AND D.J..MY SON VERY MUCH DESERVES THIS BECAUSE I'M A SINLGE MOM AND I'VE RAISED HIM 18 YEARS ALONE AND I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR MY SON TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION,CAN ANYBODY HELP WITH INFO PLEASE!!!??
Guest March 28, 2010
Well depending on your location, There are may great venues in Pasadena. Cafe Santorini is a great location for example.
Guest April 3, 2010
Where are you located?
Guest April 3, 2010
orange park florida
NeotericExpressionsNeotericExpressionsPosts: 41 April 13, 2010
Have you checked out the Holiday Inn right off of 295 & Hwy 17? Perhaps they can quote you for a conference room and their policy on teen events.

Tiffany
NeotericExpressions, LLC
www.NeotericExpressions.com
SHAWKESSHAWKESPosts: 10 May 6, 2010
I good do some research for you to help you.
Visit www.livewire99.com and complete an RFP and let's see what we come up with.
Dan25Dan25Posts: 3 May 26, 2010
Your son really deserves good appreciation and encouragement from you.I live in San Jose so i suggest the cellar is a suitable place for your son graduation party which is located at 399 S 1st San Jose, CA 95113 .It has nice DJ arrangements and disco environment for teens .

Honeymoon bed breakfast
djpau312956djpau312956Posts: 13 May 26, 2010
Since alcohol isn't served and it's a teen event, I would contact your city for possible halls or rooms
Guest June 1, 2010
The Holiday Inn on Hwy 17 & I-295 does not exit anymore.

I am also looking for a place in Orange Park/ Eagle Harbor/ Fleming Island. Any ideas?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: