New to location with small budget Messages in this topic - RSS

New to location with small budget Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Fort Walton Beach, FL July 22, 2014
I just moved in with my fiancee down here in Fort Walton Beach, FL (on the Gulf Coast) and still new to the area.
I'm estimating a small budget since we spent a lot of money on the move and our new TOWN HOME (no more apartments!)

Now I'm having trouble finding places in the area to host a reception, I have a place in mind were I would LOVE to say our "I Do's" (The Landing - the park near the Okaloosa bridge - reminds me a lot of my home in GA with the woods and water).
I don't want to have to resort to a wedding planner just because I don't know the area/ have a place big enough to host my own at the house (It can't fit 50 ppl).

Know any good locations around the area of Fort Walton Beach, FL for weddings/receptions, mainly receptions but i'll take either advice.
I'm estimating around 50 people or less, and I'm estimating a budget about 2,000 or less (preferably less *crossing my fingers*).
Any other wedding advice for the Gulf Coast feel free to include.
I'm brand new to wedding planning and have only been to one wedding (back when I was 9-ish??)
lorri521795lorri521795Posts: 1 Fort Walton Beach, FL July 26, 2014
I just moved in with my fiancee down here in Fort Walton Beach, FL (on the Gulf Coast) and still new to the area.
I'm estimating a small budget since we spent a lot of money on the move and our new TOWN HOME (no more apartments!)

Now I'm having trouble finding places in the area to host a reception, I have a place in mind were I would LOVE to say our &quotI Do's&quot (The Landing - the park near the Okaloosa bridge - reminds me a lot of my home in GA with the woods and water).
I don't want to have to resort to a wedding planner just because I don't know the area/ have a place big enough to host my own at the house (It can't fit 50 ppl).

Know any good locations around the area of Fort Walton Beach, FL for weddings/receptions, mainly receptions but i'll take either advice.
I'm estimating around 50 people or less, and I'm estimating a budget about 2,000 or less (preferably less *crossing my fingers*).
Any other wedding advice for the Gulf Coast feel free to include.
I'm brand new to wedding planning and have only been to one wedding (back when I was 9-ish??)

Hello will you be needing any cakes for your event?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: