Affordable Photography, Tucson, AZ Messages in this topic - RSS

Affordable Photography, Tucson, AZ Messages in this topic - RSS

corin1185560
corin1185560
I recently hired Michael Kotch to take 1-hour of candid photos following my wedding at the Justice Court building in Tucson, AZ. I paid a $50 deposit via Pay Pal and Mr. Kotch said he had me on his schedule.
He was to meet us between 5:45 and 6pm that day to take photos on the way to Janos' restaurant. As it happened, we were among the first ceremonies to be performed and went outside to wait for Michael at 5:20pm. It was a typical hot afternoon in downtown Tucson. We waited for him until 5:55pm and then asked the guard on duty to tell him we had left for the restaurant.
According to Mr. Kotch, he arrived at 6pm and left when the guard told him we had gone to Janos. He made no attempt to speak to me or to meet us at the restaurant. Nevertheless, he feels he fulfilled his "obligation" to us.
I am 72 years old, so I expect this to be my last wedding. I have no photos with which to remember the day. I am very unhappy and disappointed.
I cannot find a place to post my negative recommendation of Affordable Photography, the name under which Michael Kotch does business. I would like to warn people about his integrity or lack thereof.
Corinne Leachman Mitchell

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: