Metro Atlanta Wedding/ Vow Renewal Under $4,000 Messages in this topic - RSS

Metro Atlanta Wedding/ Vow Renewal Under $4,000 Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Atlanta, GA July 2, 2014
Hello any and every one,
We are planning to marry on April 4, 2015. We participated in a private ceremony by ourselves with the Justice of the Peace on April 6, 2014. Our friends and family members have been chatting every since about the need to celebrate via a ceremony. We are interested in the idea, but the stress of planning is why we skipped the show in the first place smile
If we are successful in planning a wedding, or I guess this is better described as a vow renewal, that costs $4,000 or less...the celebration will happen. If not... Well, we'll stay positive.
Any insight that you can offer about inexpensive indoor venues (preferably one that doesn't really call for many decorations- like an affordable museum, gallery, historic home), caterer, DJ, photographer, bartender, etc. will be greatly appreciated. The preferred location is Atlanta including Metro Atlanta (towards the north or northwest- ex: Cobb County). We live in Marietta and do not mind new venues or vendors that need business for marketing purposes. That is not to say that we are not interested in the tried and true options.
Hope to hear from a few people. Thanks in advance for taking the time to help.
Guest Pico Rivera, CA July 6, 2014
The Fulton Country Atrium is owned by the park system, so it can be rented very inexpensively.

The Buckhead restaurant hosts a three-course lunch for $38 per person and dinner for $59 per person.

Source: http://www.wedcheaper.com/Atlanta.html
sblee1189875sblee1189875Posts: 1 July 7, 2014
I will check both out! Thanks!
djlog1013001djlog1013001Posts: 1 August 14, 2014
If you are still looking to book a DJ for this event I can help you. Feel free to contact me at 404-424-6694 or djlogic26@hotmail.com
info1149899info1149899Posts: 1 Ft. Benning, GA September 3, 2014
Hello,

My name is Shauna Blanton. I am co-owner/ photographer with Art in Focus Photography and I would love to help capture your special day.

Art in Focus Photography prides itself on providing our clients with affordable, artistic prints and portraits of memories that will last a lifetime. We know that planning a special event can be overwhelming and Art in Focus Photography is committed to making your photographer booking as simple and easy as possible.

Our wedding prices are very cheap and simple, $175 an hour and $100 for the disk of edited photos with copyright release.

Please feel free to visit our website and give me a call if you are interested in having me make your photos of your special day memorable.

www.artinfocus.us
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-in-Focus/303273153057804?ref=hl
(706(254-2626

Good Luck and Thank You
Shauna Blanton
Moments01Moments01Posts: 3 27 days ago
Hello, if you get overwhelmed and find that you still need help with planning your event, please contact Moments By Stella and I can assist with Day of Coordination planning. This includes creating a detailed timeline, contacting the vendors for formal introductions, checking timelines, confirming day of contact information and reviewing copies of all contracts to clarify all contractual obligations of all vendors. In addition, I would be in charge of managing the rehearsal and on the day of the event I will be at the venue to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Please call or email me if you are interested.
Stella Jones
(404)458-7068
info@momentsbystella.com
www.momentsbystella.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: